Fluidyne 3 Core Radiator

beef97

Established Member
haven't looked much into radiators but how good is the stock one with a manual transmisson? Otherwise looks like a great deal!

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
My coolant temps get a little high when I start playing around with my car when it is warm outside. If the Reische 170 doesn't cure that, I will look into this. Let us know how it works out for you OP.

KalEl370

Established Member
My coolant temps get a little high when I start playing around with my car when it is warm outside. If the Reische 170 doesn't cure that, I will look into this. Let us know how it works out for you OP.

Are you monitoring coolant temps? I am monitoring mine with the aeroforce interceptor. So far in the Texas heat if I'm not getting on it, it stays around 197-200. After romping on it some it goes to around 210-212.

Chris_Red_V8

Shiny.
Established Member
Isn't this a two row piece? 1" tubes in a 2x configuration?

I ordered one. Not sure that it matters as its much larger than the factory piece, but with a 2.09" core width, not sure how it could mean 3 row (not that there's room for a 3" core!)

war_machine92

Banned
for texas heat i would run a 190 thermostat. made a hell of a difference on my car, yea its a fox but i would think newer stangs runnin in texas heat would also benefit from this, and it it helped mine considering my engine bay is consisted of nothin but heat from the supercharger anyways, it would definitely help yall

RI_2011_GT

Established Member
I went with the Ford Racing Radiator (Be Cool) and Reische 170 thermostat. I saw my temps drop a little. I need to get my car re-tuned to fully utilize the changes.

beef97

Established Member
sounds like you guys are all running superchargers. Is the stocker enough to handle bolt ons and a tune in texas heat?

03Cobra1979

Established Member
Ok, I installed the fluidyne. It dropped my temps on average 16 degrees. I drive 60 mile round trip. So I data logged it before and after.

For $259.00 it can't be beat. Easy to install too. If you guys want to know where to get it PM me because I am not allowed to post non-sponsor links. I was unaware of that since I have never read the rules like 95% of you guys who post here haha.

beef97

Established Member
is that 16 degrees with a supercharger or a mostly stock engine? Interesting results!

Chris_Red_V8

Shiny.
Established Member
Mine showed up yesterday as well. Great looking piece, and it is 2 row as thought (but will definitely cool better than the factory unit).

I'm going to leave the factory thermostat in place, and some of the cooling ability will be negated due to a large oil cooler I'm putting in front of it. Though should help overall.

RI_2011_GT

Established Member
there is a big difference.... I have the Ford Racing (BeCool) and it is much thicker then the stock radiator. It is a no brainier to buy it at this price.... I thought about buying it to resell it...

Users who are viewing this thread