FLSFC install needed - NE Ohio

nicksender

Established Member
Hello, can I get some recommendation's for shops who can install a set of FLSFC's in the NE Ohio area on my 2003 Cobra? I am in Cuyahoga County, but am willing to travel to neighboring counties.

The two shops I called asked a few too many questions to make me think they can do a proper job. Also, what would be a reasonable price for install? The two shops I called quoted $175 and $275 which seemed to be a large difference. Thanks!

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Hello, can I get some recommendation's for shops who can install a set of FLSFC's in the NE Ohio area on my 2003 Cobra? I am in Cuyahoga County, but am willing to travel to neighboring counties.

The two shops I called asked a few too many questions to make me think they can do a proper job. Also, what would be a reasonable price for install? The two shops I called quoted $175 and $275 which seemed to be a large difference. Thanks!

Did you call Keith at Bigshot Dyno? They're a very, very reputable shop and install subframe connectors all the time.:rockon:

nicksender

Established Member
Did you call Keith at Bigshot Dyno? They're a very, very reputable shop and install subframe connectors all the time.:rockon:

They are not one of the two I called initially. I will give Bigshot a call. I have heard of them for their tuning abilities, but didn't know they could install other items. They are in Hudson which is only about 20 minutes away. That might work out great. Thanks for the information.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
They are not one of the two I called initially. I will give Bigshot a call. I have heard of them for their tuning abilities, but didn't know they could install other items. They are in Hudson which is only about 20 minutes away. That might work out great. Thanks for the information.

You're welcome. They're the best shop in the area for gear installs too.

They just move from Hudson to a new shop.

http://www.bigshotdyno.com/index.html

Big Shot Dyno & Performance
1046 North Munroe Road
Tallmadge, OH 44278

Phone: 330.342.3309
Toll Free: 866.DYNO.RUN(396.6786)

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
I will be at bigshot this weekend getting my subframes and exhaust welded along with having Keith revise his tune.

Users who are viewing this thread