flowtech headers

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
:read: - Subscribing.

I'm curious as well. They're something I'm going to perhaps look into for a project next winter.

mystic1219

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Isn't Flowtech Holley?
Yes

I am buying a used set of Mac LTs this week. From what I have heard BBK are the best. Alot of people dont like Mac, but Im getting a steal on them so Im gonna chance it. havent heard to much about the Flowtechs.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Isn't Flowtech Holley?

Are they?

Either way, I was under the impression that they're direct exact copies of the Hooker longtubes and didn't require you to remove them to get the transmission out, yeah?

97cobraheaven

Established Member
yes they are Holley and you do not need to remove them for tranny work, i know because i rebuilt mine while they were on! they are a good header with a slip fit driver side header that will always have a small leak. just be sure that the header flange is smooth, if not take them to a machine shop and they will solve that problem for $25-40.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Tabres said:
Are they?

Either way, I was under the impression that they're direct exact copies of the Hooker longtubes and didn't require you to remove them to get the transmission out, yeah?
Yes, they are both, copies of hooker and made by holley, This is due to the fact that Holley owns both Hooker and flowtech.

blackfang

Established Member
I have them, but waiting for my o/r c pipe to arrive and have them installed. I am gonna get a heavy duty band clamp for the driver side.

coolguy10786

Established Member
blackfang said:
I have them, but waiting for my o/r c pipe to arrive and have them installed. I am gonna get a heavy duty band clamp for the driver side.
Didn't know they made a C pipe lol

Users who are viewing this thread