Flowmaster Hushpower

Cla66ic

Established Member
Hey guys!

I've had this exhaust sitting around for a while. It's a Flowmaster Hushpower catback. Took it off my car after about 6k miles... I got a deal on a Borla S-Type system I just couldn't pass up.

I was thinking $600 shipped? They're boxed up and ready to go. I'm open to offers!

HushpowerMuffler.jpg

HushpowerSystem.jpg

Cla66ic

Established Member
Bump for offers! I'm local to the Atl/Chattanooga/Western NC area, willing to meet up halfway!

Cla66ic

Established Member
9secondnotch, shoot me a PM! I'd be willing to take $500 shipped. After shipping the -huge- box and the paypal fees, I'll barely clear $400.

I can't take less than that for the kit.

$500 shipped. I'll extend that same offer to anyone.

Cla66ic

Established Member
I've had lots of interest in just the axle backs. I'd like to get $400 shipped for the axle backs? After shipping and paypal fees, I'll barely clear $300 (._.) way less than half what I paid for the whole system. But hey, it's room I can walk in the garage...

Lmk guys.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Just so there is no conflict, I want to throw out that the mufflers won't work with the stock over axle pipes without modification. I had this problem when trying to sell mine lol

Cla66ic

Established Member
Just so there is no conflict, I want to throw out that the mufflers won't work with the stock over axle pipes without modification. I had this problem when trying to sell mine lol

Thanks for the heads up. It's something any decent muffler shop should be able to handle, I'm sure.

9secondnotch

Established Member
I ended up w a x pipe and the roush mufflers sound better now so I'll just keep them I think , they r a little loud though thanks

Users who are viewing this thread