flowmaster catback

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
SOLD SOLD2003/2004 IRS CATBACK,,,,,2.5 inch pipe with 3 inch stainless tips...used, but in good cond. approx 2000 miles,cars never driven in rain/snow so its practically new except for a couple light scrapes on the mufflers, prefer local sale to avoid shipping hassle,but could use the$$ for subframe installaton. so ill ship if someone wants it.includes 2 stainless band clamps to bolt together(doesnt crush for easy on/off) $200 b/o plus actual shipping

Last edited:

GTOBobby

Established Member
If 765rcbra doesn't take it, let me know. I'm in Phoenix also. I'll take it for $250 shipped. It should be about $50-$60 to ship so that'll be pretty close to what you want for it. Oh yeah PayPal ready.

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
pm sent to 765rcbra
gto bobby you dont have enough posts to pm, but ups shipping is $75 to arizona. let me know maybe we can work something out
first come first served

GTOBobby

Established Member
pm sent to 765rcbra
gto bobby you dont have enough posts to pm, but ups shipping is $75 to arizona. let me know maybe we can work something out
first come first served

Let me know. $250 still sound good shipped? you can email me at [email protected].
I'll be waiting to here from you. Just send your PayPal info and we'll get it done today.

Users who are viewing this thread