Flowmaster American thunder

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
Anybody know where I can get the one with the 3in inlet, I have a magnaflow competition series catback and just got SW LT's put in. Worried it might be a little too loud to not get tickets with, I don't want to buy the whole catback but just the catback mufflers

Last edited:

B.Richards

Established Member
Muffler shops sell the American thunder mufflers to be welded on. The best thing about this is you can use any tip you want!! I used a black 4" twisted sideways to match the valance.

44a7be3c.jpg

27ca0191.gif

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
Dont do American Thunder! A chambered exhaust like that will only be just as bad if not worse then your magnaflow right now

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
Thing is I love the way my car sounds with 1 7/8 catless LT's and the magnaflow straight through... It's how the cops might feel about it that has me worried

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
I bought a cat back so I have 3" over axle pipes, no axle backs with the stock ball and socket connection will fit without modification. I might just look into silencer inserts for when I go to the city, the local small town cops probably won't give me too much grief. Although I have been pulled over 7x for my factory HID's being too bright

Users who are viewing this thread