Flow Matched 60 lb Injectors FOR SALE

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
SOLD

I have a set of 60 lb flow matched injectors for sale. I bought them from Hermann, but realized that I don't need them anymore. Still brand new in the box, and I haven't even taken them out of the bubble wrap. Includes harnesses.

Advantage to flowed injectors is that each injector works perfectly out of the box, and you don't have to take the risk to whether or not they flow 100% of their capacity. Many injectors are not flow matched (such as the ones you buy from Lethal Performance and D'Agostino Racing), and some even may be faulty right from the factory. Put a faulty injector in an engine and you can say goodbye to that piston...

Retail: $499

Not the cheapest you can find a set of 60s for, but the little extra money is worth it in my opinion. Flowed injectors vs. possible motor rebuild...I would take the first one.

I would like to get $450 out of these. PM me with other offers, but keep in mind I don't want to get raped and loose TOO much money on these.

Last edited:

TheHolyCobra

Established Member
I just bought brand new 60LB injectors from MMR for 450.00 you should set your goals on more like 350.00

Thanks for the advice, but if you do a little research you will find that I am selling these for almost $50 off what you purchase them new for. I will admit that I am very surprised the someone wouldn't want to save $50 on a brand new set of flow matched injectors...

Are those 60 lb injectors you bought flow matched?

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
This is a crazy good deal!!

These are brand new, never bolted on ANYTHING....they are flow tested by me on my injector flowbench to verify that your will be getting equal amounts of fuel in each cylinder....no "i wonder why my car blew up" problems with these. I NEVER install injectors on ANY CAR i work on without flow testing them. You can roll the dice with your engines, I can't afford to "guess" !!:rockon: Someone is getting a STEAL!:beer: Hermann

TheHolyCobra

Established Member
Thanks for the bump Hermann, I just wish more people knew the value and worth of these injectors.

I would be using these but plans have changed and I have no need for them anymore. If I ever need another set of injectors they will DEFINITELY be flowed. :beer:

-Stew

Users who are viewing this thread