Flow Matched 60 lb Injectors FOR SALE

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
SOLD

I have a set of 60 lb flow matched injectors for sale. I bought them from Hermann, but realized that I don't need them anymore. Still brand new in the box, and I haven't even taken them out of the bubble wrap. Includes harnesses.

Advantage to flowed injectors is that each injector works perfectly out of the box, and you don't have to take the risk to whether or not they flow 100% of their capacity. Many injectors are not flow matched (such as the ones you buy from Lethal Performance and D'Agostino Racing), and some even may be faulty right from the factory. Put a faulty injector in an engine and you can say goodbye to that piston...

Retail: $499

Not the cheapest you can find a set of 60s for, but the little extra money is worth it in my opinion. Flowed injectors vs. possible motor rebuild...I would take the first one.

I would like to get $450 out of these. PM me with other offers, but keep in mind I don't want to get raped and loose TOO much money on these.

Flow Matched 60 lb Injectors FOR SALE

Last edited:

TheHolyCobra

Established Member
That's a very broad question. Basically it depends what type of fuel system you have supporting them. Per example there was a KB 2.8H car that made low 700s to the wheels with some 60lb injectors, but the rest of his fuel system was upgraded too (pumps, lines, etc).

TheHolyCobra

Established Member
Yeah, these injectors should be able to get you into the 700 RWHP range as long as you dont have any huge restrictions and as long as you have enough pump.

ttt

Last edited:

TheHolyCobra

Established Member
$175 + shipping both ways per wheel when I had it done. You interested in the injectors? lol

Users who are viewing this thread