Florida vs Auburn

CobraTone

Established Member
So I am pumped up for the game tonight. You can't discount Auburn and Florida will have to play a tough game to win, but if they pull it off I think it's all down hill from here. Georgia got taken out by Vandy and FSU has squat this year. Who's everyone pulling for? Go Gators! :pepper:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
Awesome game so far. Both teams playing very well! I'm really impressed by our D, for the most part they're doing well just gotta cut off those holes; we're letting Auburn run waaaay too much.

Good game Auburn. Good luck in the 2nd half.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
tmilford34 said:
:rockon: WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!:rockon:

Ditto. ****ing Vaughn missed that god damn field goal. Should be an entertaining yet stresful last 3:30. COME ON TIGERS BABY!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Holy hell. Interception! GOOD GAME! That ought to shut some of you nay-sayers up. And what was that about Florida being the best team in the SEC? Have a fun trip back to Gainesville.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
:cryying:

Losing sucks balls haha. Great game Eagles. Now let's hope we see you in Atlanta. That will truly decide who the SEC champ is! Good game.

I don't know if anyone else got a sense tonight that, overall, Florida college football players are just undisciplined. The fiasco between Miami/FAU and watching the Gators confirmed that for me.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:

Losing sucks balls haha. Great game Eagles. Now let's hope we see you in Atlanta. That will truly decide who the SEC champ is! Good game.

I don't know if anyone else got a sense tonight that, overall, Florida college football players are just undisciplined. The fiasco between Miami/FAU and watching the Gators confirmed that for me.

It was a good game. I'm sure we will see you in the SEC championship, that is if Arkansas doesnt do something amazing. Like I said a few weeks ago. You have to win the crown to earn the title. If we do end up playing you in the SEC championship, its very likely there will be a diff. outcome.

Mika

Established Member
Perfect example of how the SEC can go any year. Hats off to Auburn for having a MONSTER second half on defense.

I ranked this game as one of the toughest games of the season. SEC championship, and UF/FSU are the other games that are ALWAYS tough for the Gators.

Mika

CobraTone

Established Member
Good win for Auburn. I knew Florida couldn't pull off a huge winning streak with their schedule this year. Just brutal. Looks like auburn came together in the second half as florida fell apart. Congrats.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
Just some of my notes on the game:

Florida: You didn't allow one offensive touchdown, but get your special teams together, for crying out loud. Leak: concentrate. You have too much experience to be making these kinds of mistakes.

Auburn: Cox mirrored some of Leak's mistakes, he needs to get his shit together. With regards to your secondary, which people were saying is lacking, I think this game showed that with the right play calling they can be perfectly cohesive! Your receivers look good, running game was decent, and you created turnovers. I don't see why you should lose any of your games for the rest of the season.

Ben 98

Established Member
And this is why you hardly ever see an sec team play for a national title, I will be one pissed off son of bitch if west virginia or usc gets to play for the title.

Oh yeah al most forgot WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!

CobraTone

Established Member
Ben 98 said:
And this is why you hardly ever see an sec team play for a national title, I will be one pissed off son of bitch if west virginia or usc gets to play for the title.

Oh yeah al most forgot WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please tell me what a war eagle and a tiger have in common. It is confusing.

flsuprabro

Wannabe
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:

I dont think that lack of discipline is just in football. I mean the devil rays had the worst season in baseball history and then florida hockey is sucking big time with both the panthers and the lightning loosing more than half there games. Then lets not even talk about the bucs. All those teams look like they need some structure to them, and I hope they get it fast or we are not going to have a good year in florida sports.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Ahhhh yes. This is what we needed. Great game (what I saw of it swapping to it during the UM/PSU commercials). What was up with that throw by Leak at the end of the game? That was terrible! Good for us though, because we move up yet another spot.

GO BLUE

Users who are viewing this thread