florida leo's bumper question

UncleAnt

Established Member
I had a friend that was pulled over last night and im not real sure how to answer him.the rear bumper on his car is missing due to it being a project and older.id like to get some opinions of people who deal with this.mainly officers but if you HAVE experience go ahead and chime in.

this is what he put

"last night i had to go to the cape to pick up a part from idrifts13, i get in my s13 and it's acting up, fix it, my lil sister shows up and wants to come along...car rubs and exhaust drags on the ground ...park the car, gf and sister get mad cus i take my friend in my z instead of either one... so we leave my house like at 6:20 and as soon we get on i-75 it's a parking lot, two hours later we get to the cape , i had a $20 no one had change, we had to run for change , get back , chill for a bit , head home on 41 .... get pulled over wait like 45 mins an hour for the cop to make up his mind on the ticket or w/e , my back lights were out and he said i had like 6 violations blah blah blah... gives me a fix-it ticket for no rear bumper, but only rear bumper he doesn't care about the front one...anyway , he was ok not a douche or anything but c'mon the car looks like it rolled out of the junkyard and he's grilling me walking around the car and looking at everything... w/e ... got home like at 12:45 .... went to work at 7:00

i'm going to see what constitutes as a "rear bumper" so i can go pay it and reduce the fee or w/e ... anyone want to contribute to what would be considered a rear bumper....besides the oem rear bumper cus i bought the car without it and it only has one bumper mount....plus i'm broke and it's a hard car to get parts "

picture of his car so you get the idea

78 s30 280z , rb25det

s30.gif

s31.gif

s32.gif

Users who are viewing this thread