florida leo

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
Just wondering with you being law enforcement in the state of Florida. Does it give family members options to buy the liscense plate with the cop badge on it?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Just wondering with you being law enforcement in the state of Florida. Does it give family members options to buy the liscense plate with the cop badge on it?

Is it the Florida Youth Ranch Plate?

florida_sheriff_youth_ranch.jpg

Additionally, I would not want any family member of mine having a plate identifying them as L.E. or related to L.E. That asks for trouble.

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
No sir this one is different and it looks more like a city cop badge as that one looks kinda like a sheriff style.

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
For some reason the pics are removed. It seemed white or silver maybe with a blueish badge to the left of the plate.

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
o.k. thanks, I also seen him in his "brothers" police t-shirts, and he also owned an ex fhp car. I just wanted to make sure the truth was being told about the plates.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
o.k. thanks, I also seen him in his "brothers" police t-shirts, and he also owned an ex fhp car. I just wanted to make sure the truth was being told about the plates.

There are a lot of people driving around Fla. in former police cars and they put those plates on them. They are serious wannabees.

Users who are viewing this thread