florida diablo tuner

pingaloca

Established Member
can any one recommened a tuner in south florida that works with diablo and that is any good???

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
Try here LOL:

DiabloSport, Inc.
Corporate Headquarters
1865 SW 4th Avenue Suite D-2
Delray Beach, FL 33444

Worth the short drive...

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Blow By Racing in Boca Raton does Diablosport and SCT. Contact J666Z on here from Blow By for more info. They do top notch work, and are very well known with the local Mustang community. I would recommend them to cast their magic onto your car lol.

It's better to call them. Here is the phone number:

561-417-5555

Last edited:

pingaloca

Established Member
i called blow by racing and they told me that they did not work with diablo. ill call them again and speak to someone else. thanks for the input.. what your take in amazon i really would like to get it dyno tuned..

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
i called blow by racing and they told me that they did not work with diablo. ill call them again and speak to someone else. thanks for the input.. what your take in amazon i really would like to get it dyno tuned..

Street/dyno tune is always the best. Internet tunes are not so great, although I've heard good things about Amazon.

There is another dude down here in the Miami area that does dyno tunes for Diablosport I think. His name is Willy Lujan of Lujan Motorsports.

Here is the site. Give him a shout and see what he can do for you:

Lujan Motorsports

Shop info and phone number is on the homepage.

Last edited:

pingaloca

Established Member
lujan does not work with diablo he can tune the wot but not write a custom tune... i have used him before when i had a srt-4 he's ok.

Van@RevanRacing

can any one recommened a tuner in south florida that works with diablo and that is any good???

Ken Bjonnes works for Diablosport and is an extremely accomplished tuner.

If you would like to have your car tuned by Ken you can call Power By the Hour in Boynton Beach, FL at 561-737-2331 and schedule a dyno tuning session with Ken. Ask for Frank.

Power By the Hour is where Jon Lund and I have our dyno located. This is also where Jon and I do our remote tuning.

If you have any questions shoot me an email or give Frank a call. :beer:

[email protected]

Van

Ironhand

Banned

If you would like to have your car tuned by Ken you can call Power By the Hour in Boynton Beach, FL at 561-737-2331 and schedule a dyno tuning session with Ken. Ask for Frank.

Power By the Hour is where Jon Lund and I have our dyno located. This is also where Jon and I do our remote tuning.

[email protected]

Van

+1.

Ken managed to get my car running the first time and idle correctly. Considering how odd the setup was I was shocked and impressed!

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member

[email protected]

Van

Where were you all of my life?:pepper: I was just about to recommend Nelson "Chanceleta" as a last resort lol. You guys tune C6 Z06s as well?

Van@RevanRacing

Where were you all of my life?:pepper: I was just about to recommend Nelson "Chanceleta" as a last resort lol. You guys tune C6 Z06s as well?

Yes. We can tune Ford, Dodge and Chevrolet. :beer:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ing-lund-racing-build-new-mobile-dynojet.html

Revan Racing is also the Official Kenne Bell Dealer for all of South Florida and the #1 Selling Kenne Bell Dealer in the South East.

Revan Racing, Inc. - Performance Parts for Late Model Mustangs

Van
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread