Florida’s finest

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Never said it was or wasn't SOP. I said it happens all the time, from DUI arrest to underage drinking, to public intoxication incidents. What I am saying is it doesn't show or prove wrong doing by the officer. The video in this post makes it seem as if the officers were trying to plant evidence.
I am saying I don't know why pouring out the liquor was a sticking point to the video. Especially after you learn there was a cup of alcohol found in the center consol and the suspect admitted to drinking at a bar prior to this stop. Also listening to officer testimony that the suspect was driving erratic. It is a perfect example how video can paint a picture without the full story.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Look at DUI arrest all over the country and watch the officers pour out opened or unopened containers of alcohol. It happens regularly. And I will agree to disagree with you statement of not knowing your license as being suspended. You give the 1 out of a million chances of having a license suspended and not knowing. 99% of the time, a person know very well their licenses are suspending.
And if saying this person's licenses was probably suspended for prior DUI is telling on my part. I will own it, as I have seen 100s of incidents that play out like this one, and that is the very reason a person's licenses was suspended. I like the percentages in my favor in saying that. People are easy to figure out.

Hilarious.

After the unopened bottle of alcohol was opened and poured out, the empty bottle was tossed back into the vehicle (on camera) and then submitted as evidence of his DUI.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
He would have been better off leaving it half full then tossing it in the car lol at least it would show he was drinking NOW likely lol.

Working in Internal Affairs u guys would not believe the shit Cops do. Especially in a city PD where they hire ANYONE these days cause the turn out is so low!

Applied in 1994 for a 110 positions in a 500 man PD. 4500k ppl came out. 5000k came out for fire! 2023 they needed 140 postions filled. 267 ppl came out to test..... Yes, 267 ppl no BS!

If that doesnt tell ppl why LE hires criminals these days nothing will. U would not believe the candidates that not only apply but actually go on thru the hiring process its scary bro..... literally scary!

Cities and Towns got cars to fill and 911 calls to repond to. PD's are ordering ppl over EVERY DAY! Beggars cant be choosers......

Hilarious.

After the unopened bottle of alcohol was opened and poured out, the empty bottle was tossed back into the vehicle (on camera) and then submitted as evidence of his DUI.

FJohnny

Established Member
If a cop cracks the seal on an unopened bottle of alcohol she should drink it and let her partner drive for the rest of her shift.

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Hilarious.

So I guess the court testimony of the LEO testifying under oath that the bottle had zero to do with the arrest, should be overlooked. Also, testimony from the officers that said the suspect was driving erratically, they found a cup of alcohol in the middle consol, suspect admitted to drinking at a bar before getting behind the wheel and driving, and even in the video you posted, they said he was driving at night with his lights off. I mean what more do you need to prove the guy was drinking and driving.

A jury found the suspect guilty, so I guess they also are in on the planting of evidence and corruption as well.

It's crazy to see people more upset that an unopened bottle of alcohol was poured out and tossed back into the car by police. Then the suspect actually driving impaired and endangering the public. That logic makes no sense to me.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
So I guess the court testimony of the LEO testifying under oath that the bottle had zero to do with the arrest, should be overlooked. Also, testimony from the officers that said the suspect was driving erratically, they found a cup of alcohol in the middle consol, suspect admitted to drinking at a bar before getting behind the wheel and driving, and even in the video you posted, they said he was driving at night with his lights off. I mean what more do you need to prove the guy was drinking and driving.

A jury found the suspect guilty, so I guess they also are in on the planting of evidence and corruption as well.

It's crazy to see people more upset that an unopened bottle of alcohol was poured out and tossed back into the car by police. Then the suspect actually driving impaired and endangering the public. That logic makes no sense to me.

If he's guilty - which I actually agree he was -- then let the evidence **as it exists** demonstrate that.

LEOs immediately lose credibility and look like tyrants when they plant and fabricate evidence and then distort the truth. Why is that hard to understand?

2011fiveliter

Established Member
If he's guilty - which I actually agree he was -- then let the evidence **as it exists** demonstrate that.

LEOs immediately lose credibility and look like tyrants when they plant and fabricate evidence and then distort the truth. Why is that hard to understand?
No one has ever said it was right to plant evidence. I believe it's what the defense is trying to say the officers did in this situation. But listening to testimony. I don't believe there is any credibility to that defense.

Now if you look at my prior post. I even said, that wasn't a good look for the officer to throw the bottle back in the car. And I even went on to explain how a PBT and an initializer test would have been the most logical next steps to a DUI arrest IMO. But that didn't happen in the arrest. But it also doesn't make the officers tyrants. It makes them human and shows officers make mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread