floor mats

H8IMPORTS

Established Member
Does anybody have pictures of the factory floor mats in the lightning trucks? My truck does not have any in it and I wants some. I'm fixing to order some from ford but just want to see them before I order.

Thanks
Chris

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
Why would you want to order factory mats that say "F100 Series" when you can get floor mats from Chichenears that says "Lightning" and in various colors of your choice...for probably close to the same price??:shrug:

P8270002_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
My advise would be to get something from the auto parts store for cheap to hold you over and protect your carpet until you can afford some good ones. Those on ebay are JUNK! But, you get what you pay for!:-D

txyaloo

Established Member
Chichenears are 127.00 where Fords are 62.60. I found some on Ebay for 32.95 + 18.95 shipping. I really like the Chichenears but I can't give 127.00 for them right now. I was wanting to know what the factory Ford looked like and what the said on them. All they say is F150????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=200183883228&rd=1

There was a review of the ebay ones either on here or NLOC. Apparently they're cut too small, have no heel pad, and the drivers side doesn't have the loop to attach to the rug. I'm running mats from my mustang and they work ok, but I'd love the Chickenears mats.

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
:rockon:i guess i scored when i found a (shows only) used pair of chickenears in the classifeds for 55 shipped......they were like brand new..

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I have my factory one if you want them. My wife just got me a special order set for Christmas.

The factory mats are plain. They do not have the Lightning logo like the Gen 1 did.
Sorry, Best pics that I have.

DSCN1054.jpg

DSCN0196.jpg

DSCN0194.jpg

Stewie 03

Established Member
Eric, we know you just posted those pics to draw attention to your sweet a** console. Very gratuitous if you asked me.... :)

sethlovesfords

Established Member
Just last week I spilled an entire Venti iced latte on the drivers side floor of my truck. Wish i had some of those big mud-grabbin mats but no... instead I spent an hour pulling up the carpet, trying to get it all out... (and I didn't get my coffee that morning..:cuss:)

Users who are viewing this thread