floor mats question

llDemonll

Established Member
will 99-04 mats fit in a 94-98 cobra? I cant see much difference between the shapes of them (back ones not worried about). if you look at images of them on ebay or whatnot of factory mats the only difference i see is that the drivers mat doesnt have a rounded cut on the top right (94-98), it instead has a more straight cut (on the 99-04). I cant see them not fiting really because its the same interior virtually.

insight appreciated =)

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
They fit just fine...
HOWEVER by aware that 94-98s used BLACK interior, and 99-04s used CHARCOAL, which was a dark grey. So if you have black interior, the mats won't match.
If you have tan interior, the 99-04 Parchment color should be a pretty close match.

llDemonll

Established Member
Yup I have a tan interior. Yes was just checking because I haven't been in a 99-04 mustang.. Ever I think so was just making sure there were no drastic changes made. Thanks for the help

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
more than you think. i tried to get some factory cobra mats here at work, when they came in, they were 99 up parchment, on top of each other, its way off. but size wise, they will fit fine. best to find some NOS mats somewhere, or get some ACC replacment mats.

CobraVert97

C O B R A
Established Member
Be careful....I bought Medium Dark parchment Floormats for my '97 Saddle interior, and they are way too dark. I couldn't find anything closer at the time, so they've become my beaters & I have the originals (plain jane saddle) put away with the other stock goodies... This ebay listing I think is what I had gotten (BUT the pics from the other listing appeared deceptively lighter.....I know, never trust a picture!!!!:cuss:) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-OEM-FORD-MUSTANG-FLOORMATS-FLOOR-MATS-W-COBRA-LOGO_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33697QQihZ014QQitemZ330258102043QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

These over here look better (IF they fit...) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-Cobra-OEM-Floor-Mats-1999-2004-Tan_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ33697QQihZ015QQitemZ250272796108QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

If I get a chance I'll post a pic of the 2 side by side (How many posts do you have to make before you can post attachments???)

Users who are viewing this thread