flooding!! sorry big pics *56k die*

redline360

Established Member
Posted on another site thought some of you might enjoy...btw you cant thumb pictures on this site? If so how

Well i got up extra early to drive around and take some pictures of all the flooding. All these pictures were taken inside my own neighborhood, i am stuck and cant get out :help:. Each of the four ways in is covered in water.

I also woke up to my whole basement being flooded:mad:

enjoy....I am really bored as you can tell. Remember this is all within 2 streets of my house. Since i took these pics the water level has risen about another 2-3 inches(you can see the fire hydrant in one of the pics its almost completely covered now)

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

Peoples back yards
f4.jpg

f5.jpg

Holy mother of god:eek:
f6.jpg

f7.jpg

f9.jpg

f10.jpg

f11.jpg

f13.jpg

f15.jpg

f16.jpg

f17.jpg

f18.jpg

flood21.jpg

flood116.jpg

flood118.jpg

[thumb]http://picsorban.com/upload/flood118.jpg[/thumb]

Last edited:

redline360

Established Member
66speed said:
That's when you bust out the john boat and go cruising for bitches...

There was already two canoes in there earlier this morning. I was gonna go bust mine out but the wind has picked up like a mofo and it looks like the damn ocean.

Also the water lvl has probably risen another 2-3 inches since i took these pics

redline360

Established Member
SFMach1 said:
wow... that sucks, are you guys getting more rain?

Thats what a couple said as i was talking to them taking pictures. I dunno havent looked at the weather channel

mrose75

Established Member
That F'ing sux. Is there any flood damage to those houses? Do people there generally have Flood Insurance?

redline360

Established Member
YGOSLO said:
That F'ing sux. Is there any flood damage to those houses? Do people there generally have Flood Insurance?

Theres flood damage im sure to some of the houses back there and on other streets. I dunno if they have flood insurance or not.

This happened like 6-7 years ago and hopefully people got insurance this time around

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Thats the way our area looked until this morning. I wish I had taken pictures but I did not. Hope those who got flooded there get help. It is one of the most devasting, shocking, and helpless feelings you can ever have except for a fire. My family lost a lot in the 1977 flood around here. My wife's family lost everything including their large 2 story home that was never seen again.

redline360

Established Member
were still pumping water out of our basement...almost done though

More rain expected...and its windy and rainy out as we speak

These pictures all are within 2 blocks from my house. A couple the street behind me. I cant even get out of my neighborhood to take more pics of the rest of flooding

redline360

Established Member
I want to go canoing so bad but its rainy windy and got cold as hell out in the last hour. Would be fun with all the waves in the water!!

Users who are viewing this thread