Flooded race car motor.

briangsxr1000

SVT
Established Member
Thanks for waiting for me I guess, not really...I said pm me ur price I guess u don't follow order... Tired of sellers offering something then not following trough...it's all good do good luck with ur sales...

Be happy you didn't buy them as he did not send me a polished set like he sent me a picture of. I received a beat up set that looks horrible and are painted. Not what he said I was getting. This time it worked out in your favor. I will be happy to post pics of what he sent me and pics of what I received. They aren't polished and they are beat! Buyers beware! Look at his feedback! :bash:

Demonio

Established Member
Be happy you didn't buy them as he did not send me a polished set like he sent me a picture of. I received a beat up set that looks horrible and are painted. Not what he said I was getting. This time it worked out in your favor. I will be happy to post pics of what he sent me and pics of what I received. They aren't polished and they are beat! Buyers beware! Look at his feedback! :bash:

Wow, I knew he was a shitty seller, look at the way he treated buyers what a troll. Hit him with paypal dispute....sorry to hear that he try to burn you.. Talked a lot of game n had big balls behind a keyboard..

T davis

Established Member
U can put 2k with it and get a nice clean low mile motor that's never seen water

jsonic

Established Member
Damn I bought the power steering reservoir, .... haven't received it yet. I did pay paypal fees tho.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Brian way to be honest there big guy. I PERSONALLY DIDNT SEND YOU THESE. I told you before they were shipped that I was home with my daughter and my coworker was at the shop. I told him to send you the coil covers and he picked the wrong ones. I know of the ones you received and they aren't beat up, they are just painted please don't say anything like I'm the bad guy because I already told you I was going to take care of it.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
He has this motor on craigslist in my area and says nothing about it being in a flood what so ever.

Actually it was listed in there. The engine is already sold to a guy in NYC and he knows full well the extent of the damages after coming out to inspect it himself. Dont lie just to make me look bad.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
Wow, I knew he was a shitty seller, look at the way he treated buyers what a troll. Hit him with paypal dispute....sorry to hear that he try to burn you.. Talked a lot of game n had big balls behind a keyboard..

All the recent negatives I received were all BS. All the buyers received their items and because at the time I was in THE HOSPITAL and they got everything a week late I get hit with negatives.

briangsxr1000

SVT
Established Member
Brian way to be honest there big guy. I PERSONALLY DIDNT SEND YOU THESE. I told you before they were shipped that I was home with my daughter and my coworker was at the shop. I told him to send you the coil covers and he picked the wrong ones. I know of the ones you received and they aren't beat up, they are just painted please don't say anything like I'm the bad guy because I already told you I was going to take care of it.

I will be happy to post the outcome when you send me the correct coil covers that you sent me pictures of. If it was a simple mix up so be it. When you make it right I will be happy to give you a pat of the back for doing so.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
I wish you gave mean opportunity to fix my friends mistake. You just got the coil covers yesterday so there's really not much I can do about it the day after. I didn't even know you were sent the wrong ones till you messages me!

briangsxr1000

SVT
Established Member
I wish you gave mean opportunity to fix my friends mistake. You just got the coil covers yesterday so there's really not much I can do about it the day after. I didn't even know you were sent the wrong ones till you messages me!

I am giving you the opportunity to make it right. Like I said before, when I receive the right covers we are all good.

jsonic

Established Member
Was shipped out Wednesday your in michigan dude your not going to get it in 3 days :shrug:

3 Days is plenty to go from NY to MI, but that isn't the point anymore.
I messeged you asking where it was 8 days after i paid and you don't even send a reply back, you just "refund" my money. So it is crystal clear you never shipped the reservoir when you said you shipped it, i mean when your "buddy" shipped it. I checked my paypal and it said your eCheck is delayed because your bank declined the transaction. Something is fishy about a declined eCheck.

I filed a claim through paypal yesterday, so i will get my money.

You're losing your reputation over a power steering reservoir... :bored:

Last edited:

briangsxr1000

SVT
Established Member
3 Days is plenty to go from NY to MI, but that isn't the point anymore.
I messeged you asking where it was 8 days after i paid and you don't even send a reply back, you just "refund" my money. So it is crystal clear you never shipped the reservoir when you said you shipped it, i mean when your "buddy" shipped it. I checked my paypal and it said your eCheck is delayed because your bank declined the transaction. Something is fishy about a declined eCheck.

I filed a claim through paypal yesterday, so i will get my money.

You're losing your reputation over a power steering reservoir... :bored:

I gave him the opportunity to make it right and he has proved he is just going to make excuses and blame everyone else for his screw ups. I could go into detail, but I will be here all night.
I hope it works out for you!
We should move this to the smack down section and let it begin. Maybe then he will respond. :cuss:

Demonio

Established Member
Daaam what a nightmare this guy is. Glad I didn't deal with you... Sounds like a lot of excuses... Can't even refund money that people have to file a paypal dispute wow, way to burn ur reputation... Like you had any to begin with...

Users who are viewing this thread