Flex Trim - do you have any extra to sell?

Damascus Cobra

2003 RedFire Convertible
Established Member
I just cut a pair of holes in my hood blanket and need some flex trim to finish the job. Do you have some flex trim leftover from your 25' roll that you'd sell? I can't find it sold by the foot and would hate to buy 20 extra feet of the stuff. Let me know - thanks!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Scott (03silvr10thvert) used to have some but may of used it on another hood mod job for a fellow MACAer. If you do end up having to buy a 25' role, I'm sure you'll have no problem selling the remainder to MACA folks. It takes 6 feet to do the job thus 4 mods per role.

Johnny Vig

Addicted to Power!
Established Member
anyone have any pics of what this trim looks like on the hood mod. I could sure use some too, so if anyone else does we can all go in on it. Just want to see what it looks like first.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Damascus Cobra said:
I just cut a pair of holes in my hood blanket and need some flex trim to finish the job. Do you have some flex trim leftover from your 25' roll that you'd sell? I can't find it sold by the foot and would hate to buy 20 extra feet of the stuff. Let me know - thanks!

Greg - I have a completely unused roll at home. I never got around to using it to do the hood mod to mine before that fateful day...

It's yours if you want it. I'll bring it to the All-Members GTG. Just make sure you PM/email me about it a day or so before the GTG. :thumbsup:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Scott (03silvr10thvert) used to have some but may of used it on another hood mod job for a fellow MACAer. If you do end up having to buy a 25' role, I'm sure you'll have no problem selling the remainder to MACA folks. It takes 6 feet to do the job thus 4 mods per role.

THE GOOD and COBRA330 got the reswt of my roll at last year's GTG. I'm fresh out. Looks like Sean has a roll that 3-4 can get in on at the GTG. I'll bring the utility knives for cuttinig the liner.

Users who are viewing this thread