Flex Fuel Sensor quirks/issues

AKDMB

Established Member

MKMotorsport

Established Member
Thanks, I have some reading to do.

I'm an SCT prp tuner for the time being, not on HP tuner's forum but maybe I should be? I've heard their forum is more active/techy than SCT's...

AKDMB

Established Member
I guess I mistaked you for someone else, thought I recognized your name.

MKMotorsport

Established Member
I guess I mistaked you for someone else, thought I recognized your name.

No worries...

I've been reading up! I may give an E-85 tune a roll as all the alcohol tables are populated on my processor strategy, looks like it might be just a matter of dropping in some bigger injectors/their profile data into the tune, changing stoic., and go!! If I stay N/A this coming season that'll give me something extra to play with I guess if I don't wind up F/I..... :)

So you are building a Factory 5 car with a Coyote if I follow correctly? Build thread on here? Looks like a fun project!

AKDMB

Established Member
No worries...

I've been reading up! I may give an E-85 tune a roll as all the alcohol tables are populated on my processor strategy, looks like it might be just a matter of dropping in some bigger injectors/their profile data into the tune, changing stoic., and go!! If I stay N/A this coming season that'll give me something extra to play with I guess if I don't wind up F/I..... :)

So you are building a Factory 5 car with a Coyote if I follow correctly? Build thread on here? Looks like a fun project!

Just doing a dedicated e85 tune seems to be pretty straight forward like you said, I'm not sure on a flex fuel tune though.

I wish I kept up with the project better, no build thread unfortunately. It's hard to find time to work on it, much less document everything. Hope to get the car to paint here in a couple weeks.

Last edited:

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
Yeah flex fuel for us uses the widebands to infer ethanol content; "virtual flex fuel"

Users who are viewing this thread