Flat Black painted Mustangs????

sikwitit36

Banned
Ive been wanting to see some where the entire body was painted flat black not just the hood or spoiler like some you rarely see. Some people think it looks tacky cause it looks just like primer but Id think it would look sick if you had the right setup via wheels and stance.
Anybody have any pics or anything of any kind of mustangs any years? Ive searched and couldnt come up with anything.

sikwitit36

Banned
sikwitit36 said:
there is no 03 silversnake.

strange. I put 03silversnake in the search engine just like you typed it and came up with no matches. then i browsed the members list for about an hour. he must be booted or changed his name. that post was way back in June......so

thanks anyways man even though i wanted a full flat black painted mustang not just the hood or spoiler. i said that in my initial post. ive already seen the hoods painted that way.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
You mean something like Blade's car (blade the movie, not the user here).

I think flat black cars look badass too. But usually it's best on older muscle cars. :beer:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
does anyone know if he actually finished painting that car? I definatley think it would look bad ass

sikwitit36

Banned
WTF said:
You mean something like Blade's car (blade the movie, not the user here).

I think flat black cars look badass too. But usually it's best on older muscle cars. :beer:

I dont quite remember. I havent seen that movie in awhile.

Its just flat black boss. you know what that is right? Its nothing more than just black paint. Its called flat cause their is no clear to give paint the shine and protectant. Its pretty much the same kind of look and paint that comes from a cheap 99 cent can of black spray paint. But theres some stuff like chrome thats mixed to give it more of a smooth dull black for painting cars that way it doesnt look like rough primer and more like paint. But no clear to make the paint glossy.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
sikwitit36 said:
I dont quite remember. I havent seen that movie in awhile.

Its just flat black boss. you know what that is right? Its nothing more than just black paint. Its called flat cause their is no clear to give paint the shine and protectant. Its pretty much the same kind of look and paint that comes from a cheap 99 cent can of black spray paint. But theres some stuff like chrome thats mixed to give it more of a smooth dull black for painting cars that way it doesnt look like rough primer and more like paint. But no clear to make the paint glossy.

Yah i'd love to see a new cobra in flat black. Here's blade's charger.

b2car10244ay.jpg

Thrust

Established Member
I remember back in the early 90's in the Detroit street racing scene there used to be a black primer lx fox. That car used to kick everyones ass. The best part about it was that he had "prime time" written on the trunk lid. Not really relevent to what the original poster was looking for, but this thread just reminded me of that.

Users who are viewing this thread