Flat black Alcoa's with Pirelli's for sale in MD

chimazo

Established Member
Traded in the car so selling these and a bunch of other stuff.

The wheels have ZERO curb rash or other marks, they are balanced perfectly (had them up to ~160mph on the dyno), the tires (Pirelli's - 275 front and 285 rear) have no plugs or patches, and have between 8-9/32" tread on the fronts and 7-8/32" on the rear. They DO NOT have the TPMS sensors, but the dash light only pops up if you drive more than 25(?) miles, and then you just hit the 'reset' button to get rid of it. No biggie.

They are flat black and are super easy to touch up with a rattle can, but I have not had to do that since I put them on the car. If you tire of the black, you could always have them media blasted with something gentle and the original surface should be fine, as they are NOT powdercoated and have not been sanded or prepped. The paint sticks just fine and I wanted to leave the option open for me or the next owner.

I'm asking $2300 shipped, and I'll eat the Paypal fee. That's almost like getting the tires for free.
Here are some pics and I've included one so you can see how I've shipped wheels/tires in the past via FedEx. Shipping runs around $200, btw.

-Darren

a3f41478f8ad.jpg

IMG_0568.gif

IMG_0569.gif

IMG_0571.gif

DSC00543.gif

DSC00551.gif

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If you only waited two weeks :)

With paypal, they can simply do the Money Owed option and there is no 3% fee. $70 more in your pocket :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread