Flat Black 5.0

203Cree

Established Member
That's kind of old now. Car was done by my local dealer, believe it's sold. Wanted 47 for it with everything done.

And the wrap cost ~3k IIRC. Also done locally here in KC by The Wrap Factory.

metaman

Established Member
3k for the wrap? WTF? You could just have a shop hit the factory clear coat with some 1000 grit and re-clear with some matte clear coat for like was less than that.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I actually saw that mustang about 3 weeks ago, a guy about mid-20's was driving it and it had paper tags. I actually thought it looked great and the funny thing is, I saw the video first, then saw it the next day!

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
No thanks. As a stripe- maybe. But on the whole car is too much IMHO. It just looks cheap and unfinished.

God, I hate that rear.

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
It looks almost alien...

If I WERE to do something like this I'd have to go all out and black out everything... Windows, badges, headlights, tail-lights, everything...

kingnut

Established Member
i think it looks badass. besides that gay ass antenna. ford needs to learn how to engineer an internal antenna. it is 2010 last time i checked. also i dont know how you guys could even see that video. heres HD [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1rc3WZZsrU"]YouTube - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Flat Black Vehicle Wrap[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread