Flashlight Drags Waynesburg, Pa

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Did anyone make it out to the FLDs at the Green County Airport on Sunday (May 5th)? I had fun as always and just wanted to see how many racers are on here. I met a few new people and it’s always great to see new faces at these events. I made it to the Top Street finals but while running a DSM on my first pass, he oiled down the track I called it a day sine they were not going to clean it up. It just wasn't worth the risk in my book.

If anyone is interested, go to flashlightdrags.com for info.

It would be good to see more mustangs out there! :beer:

ruthless

Established Member
Just wrapped up another event yesterday. The turn out over all was a little low but I think the weather played into. We had a few 03-04 Cobras there, was it anyone fro the form?

I had a great time. Ran in the top street class and made it to the last pass where I was beat by a coronet but it was close. I love those races! I talked to the owner after and he said he had to give it everything he had and I believe him. I heard him spray the crap out of it when we were side by side.

I couldn't be happier with the car. To be able to run against a more or less gutted race cars, with a full interior, A/C on 93 pump is a exactly what I wanted out of my car. I need more traction before more power because I was spinning every pass no matter what I tried. I will find a way to stick it better. After that its time to see what this turbo has in it. :rockon:

ruthless

Established Member
Have another even on July 7th.

I made a few changes to the car to help it hook up better plus I found a issue with the 2-step/ignition wiring. Now that the issue is corrected I can build boost even faster plus the check engine light doesn't come on if I stay on the 2-step for more then a few seconds. Now I can sit on that thing until the trans melts into a puddle. lol I may also install a lighter waste gate spring so I can limit my launch boost to keep the tires from blowing off and still be able to hit my target boost on stage 2 of the boost controller. I need more consistency and this will get me there. It should be interesting if it works like it should.

Users who are viewing this thread