FL man shoots through windshield

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
It all started when some arrogant fool parked in a spot reserved for handicapped. They could have parked in any of the other empty spots in the parking lot but they have to take the only one they are not entitled to.
Everything escalated from that one stupid incident, ending in death. Sad

For both of them it was the stupidest thing they ever did.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
It all started when some arrogant fool parked in a spot reserved for handicapped. They could have parked in any of the other empty spots in the parking lot but they have to take the only one they are not entitled to.
Everything escalated from that one stupid incident, ending in death. Sad
Nope it started before that, liquor store owner said the guy would also park in handicap spot too and bully people. There's reports when anyone got confrontational he would show them his gun. That is a true pussy. He got shoved and had to pull out his gun. He was also talking shit to the guys wife while she was in her car with a child.
Bottom line, guy had a power trip just because he had a gun. And now he's in jail, hopefully he dies there.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I think some people forget how loud guns are, especially in an enclosed area. I think Bill Burr does a pretty spot on joke about it.

Edit. Here it is.

funny enough that bit was just playing on Sirius earlier this week

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I think some people forget how loud guns are, especially in an enclosed area. I think Bill Burr does a pretty spot on joke about it.

Edit. Here it is.

Bill Burr is always funny. One of my favorite bits. That, the one about helicopters, and one about sinking cruise ships. His running gag on needing a pandemic to thin out the population is less funny now. Spot on about it helping traffic for awhile though.

Users who are viewing this thread