FL Focus Owners: Totalled Focus - Need stock parts, have Euro parts...

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
Hey guys, my cousin just totaled his 2000 SE Focus. He had my ST170's, my Euro Grille, and my Alpine Head Unit in his car when it got smacked in the rearend. I need to try and get stock headlights, grille, and head unit - and if someone is interested in swapping for the Euro's we can work something out. Feel free to call me on my cell - 727-455-7734 Josh. The Insurance Company is going to send the salvage yard out to get his car by Monday, undoubtedly. So let me know if you want to get some Euro Parts, or want to get rid of some stock parts! It'd be greatly appreciated! There is also some clear corner lenses, an AEM intake, and some other random stuff (ie: neons, led's for air vents, etc). You can see pictures of the car, before the accident here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286985971

Car is located in Shore Acres - St. Pete. I am in New Tampa. I will travel to St. Pete to assist in swapping of parts. You'll be on your own for wiring the ST170's, but I do have the Solder Gun and Solder if you need that. :D

Thanks in advance, Josh!

Mystic 544

Established Member
I'd be interested in the lights and any of my SVT Focus parts would be available for trade...but I'm up in Illinois.
PM me if there is anything we can try and work out.
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread