Fix the dam search!!!!

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
I keep getting "the server is experiancing high volume of internet traffic" crap. Ca'mon huh? What gives?:mj: :cuss: :fm:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Defyant
I keep getting "the server is experiancing high volume of internet traffic" crap. Ca'mon huh? What gives?:mj: :cuss: :fm:
Well it is :)

Soon VERY VERY soon its going tobe all better and you will be happy and want to shower me with gifts of virgins and lite beer :beer:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I'm sorry, I didn't know there was a Dam search on here. Which one do you need info on? Hoover? Grand Coolie?

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
How many ****ing threads are going to be started about the search and bandwidth issues? Maybe you lazy bastards should pay attention to 50 other threads that were submitted about these issues.

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
ya but without the search they cant search for the threads complaining about the lack of a search

its a vicious cycle

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
There have been countless threads over the past month about lack of bandwidth and no search. It's been beaten to death. There are threads everywhere about it. No search needed to see some of them.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
I dont live here, as you can see by my post totals. I never saw a previous search complaint thread. And frankly, I'm not going to spend alot of time looking when THE DAM SEARCH ANIT WORKING.

Now before you all get your panties in a bunch and start yelling at me, consider this: Now I know that it is being fixed and what the problem is. This is an excellent site and a great source for information.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Here's whats happening.....there is a high server load of internet traffic, so the search feature is disable. :read: I think it means what it says and says what it means
Originally posted by Defyant

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Originally posted by xilix
How many ****ing threads are going to be started about the search and bandwidth issues? Maybe you lazy bastards should pay attention to 50 other threads that were submitted about these issues.

He tried to do a search about the issue with the search problem, but the search didn't work.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I'm glad you all are enjoying my sig quotes as much as I do!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now WTF is Eddy and wally?!?!?:read:

Users who are viewing this thread