FiveO Problem

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Below, is a post on a thread that I had started on the 300C Forums about possibly doing a Procharger kit for the 300C Hemis cars.

Here is the link to the thread that I started.

http:// http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=65013#post65013

Below is what FiveO, posted on my thread. What a head case.

I joined this board to make sure of one thing. Everyone understands Greg. I have no major problem with Greg other than he doesn't tell the truth.

Greg seems to make a good kit for the Marauder. It has the ability to be a good kit. Only problem is that he has lied to the Marauder community about it. During the intitial testing of the kit Greg blew the engine. No problem. Innovation takes time and money and hopefully a good tune. Greg, allegedly didn't have a good tune. We would have been willing to forgive him for this...but what does he do?

He lies to the Marauder community and tells everyone he's rebuilding his engine because 450rwhp wasn't enough. Then...he sold an untested kit to a member in Florida. This member (with Greg's help...finally) was able to finally get the kit to work. The kit has finally come out to something that is saleable.

I'm not saying Greg can't produce a kit. Just be aware that the first few kits might be flawed...and he may not be around to take responsibility for them.

Greg has continued to deny problems with his Maruauder kit...even when questioned multiple times. It took his first customer coming forward (and being honest) to bring things to light...(and Greg still hasn't taken full responsibility).

Good luck 300 gents/ladies. I'm not warning you of aftermarket adders...just be aware of Greg and his continually shady tactics.

PS: This post will be edited if Greg ever comes clean in the Marauder Community.
Trilogy Supercharger #48
451rwhp, 436rwt
Tuned by Lidio at Alternative Automotive

Last edited:

-FiveO-

Cleaner of burned rubber.
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Below, is a post on a thread that I had started on the 300C Forums about possibly doing a Procharger kit for the 300C Hemis cars.

Below is what FiveO, posted on my thread. What a head case.

I joined this board to make sure of one thing. Everyone understands Greg. I have no major problem with Greg other than he doesn't tell the truth.

Greg seems to make a good kit for the Marauder. It has the ability to be a good kit. Only problem is that he has lied to the Marauder community about it. During the intitial testing of the kit Greg blew the engine. No problem. Innovation takes time and money and hopefully a good tune. Greg, allegedly didn't have a good tune. We would have been willing to forgive him for this...but what does he do?

He lies to the Marauder community and tells everyone he's rebuilding his engine because 450rwhp wasn't enough. Then...he sold an untested kit to a member in Florida. This member (with Greg's help...finally) was able to finally get the kit to work. The kit has finally come out to something that is saleable.

I'm not saying Greg can't produce a kit. Just be aware that the first few kits might be flawed...and he may not be around to take responsibility for them.

Greg has continued to deny problems with his Maruauder kit...even when questioned multiple times. It took his first customer coming forward (and being honest) to bring things to light...(and Greg still hasn't taken full responsibility).

Good luck 300 gents/ladies. I'm not warning you of aftermarket adders...just be aware of Greg and his continually shady tactics.

PS: This post will be edited if Greg ever comes clean in the Marauder Community.
Trilogy Supercharger #48
451rwhp, 436rwt
Tuned by Lidio at Alternative Automotive

And until you tell the truth and come clean...I will be there.

Simply put.

Tell the truth or move to a new community. God bless them.

You CAN make a good kit Greg...you just can't tell the truth about it. Be honest about your innovation. You'll sell more kits and be the better man for it.

-FiveO-

Cleaner of burned rubber.
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Your a cop. Do they have internet restraining orders?

I've never heard of them.

Tell the truth to the MM community like tmac did...even claim your power numbers after! NO PROBLEM!

BE HONEST!

Restraining order? How about jail time for lying? If you'd be up on that charge...a year or two wouldn't be out of the question.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
FiveO, I already have posted my phone number several times but you have not called. I guess the story is not that important to you. You keep stating about my car being 600RWHP. My car currently is no where near that. It is under 500RWHP. I need 55lb Injectors to safely go over 500RWHP. In the future I do plan on raising the RWHP which I am able to do because I have a forged bottom end.

You seem to be the one person that really wants to know the whole progression of our kit. So give me a call at 913/302-5780 between 8 and 5 Central Time and I will tell you whatever you want to know just like I have anyone else I see in person or talk to over the phone.

If you want to put the information on the Internet about everything I tell you than that's up to you.

The balls in your court.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Since I am the owner of the first kit, I have a right to comment since I have been referred to.

I knew that Greg was having tuning problems in Kansas City and was told that his car was damaged on the dyno.

I knew that due to the fact SCT dealers in Kansas are clowns a car would have to be provided in Orlando for tuning (with people I assumed had more knowledge, a false assumption). The need for tuning was there and I supplied the car. As I stated in my other post Greg and I worked out a deal, I would get a free custom tune from SCT Orlando, if I was satisfied I would pay half. I then would have 30 days from that point to continue driving the car. If at any time I did not like the kit I could have sent it back without paying anything, or asked for the half I had paid back.

I knew fully the kit was not complete at that time!

And I am no fool. I would have asked for the half $$ back before I returned the kit, and if I did not get it I would have kept the kit for half price, if the kit had failed to meet my expectations.

The reason I did not send the kit back was because it was not flawed! Quality tuning has been supplied from Diablo and is no longer an issue. The kit's fit and finish, drivability, and ability to produce large amounts of TQ and HP have now exceeded my expectations.

The only other true glitch was corrected at Carfixer's house within a few minutes, not a problem.

The kit is now in 100% full working order and any person buying it will find it working trouble free without worry.

Greg had no reason to suspect that SCT tuning is crap until he was confronted with it in Kansas. I had no reason to suspect that SCT tuning was crap and the owners highly unethical, engaging in sabotage with a competing vendor until I was confronted with these issues in Orlando.

The tuning portion was unavoidable, but that is SCT's fault complimented by the meddling of DR!

So what is the problem?

If the dyno mishap is such an issue in Kansas, call the man, end of story.

And to suggest that DR is more honest is the biggest joke of all, especially to us FL and GA members!

Last edited:

mrogerc

Established Member
As I see it.

Some things I know:

In my experience, Five0 is a great guy. He has been a source of information and knowledge for me and other Marauder owners in my area. He offered to take my wheels to Lidio's this winter for me, even picked them up, did not ask for anything in return. Clearly a guy I trust and like.

I am also a very satisfied customer of SCT. I have the Pro Racer tuning software and have done a fair amount of my own tuning. I learned a great deal from reading the help files, and was incredibly impressed at how easy it was to control the engine function. On the other hand it would be pretty easy to destroy an engine if you did the wrong stuff. That is a natural consequence of total control.

So with that experience with SCT, I am shocked to learn that their product is crap, and I guess the really fast acceleration, great driveability and excellent reliability I have experienced with my car is all an illusion. In fact I just looked at what I thought was my Marauder, and under close examination, it turns out to be a pea green Yugo. Or maybe booger green. I am pretty sure most Yugos are booger green.

Look, I have nothing against anyone here, and I am glad that there are forums like this, and even more glad that there are three supercharger kits for the Marauder, a car that deserved far more sales than it got. In particular, the free speech on this forum is refreshing, although free speech is not always pretty.

I hope to make it to Iowa and see for myself how the different mods of our cars do. But I don't want to race FiveO, 'cause my car would seem so slow.......

Last edited:

HwyCruiser

Procharger #3
Established Member
As the fly on the wall saw it...

Fist, I apologize for the length of this post. There is a lot for me to say but I’ll try to keep it as concise as I can.

I am glad that this drama is working itself out in a public forum. Most of the mm.net’ers know me from over there. Whatever you may think of me, I would hope its not with an opinion of dishonesty but I fear my prior silence will make me culpable in the eyes of some anyway.

Anyone who claims to know the whole truth about what happened on the fateful day when Greg’s engine was damaged on the dyno knows that I was there also. I posted on threads regarding the previous two dyno sessions but I didn’t post on the last. I left there in pretty rough shape and I’m sure Greg felt a hundred times worse. He was left to clean up the mess. I should have stuck around and gave Greg the support he needed, but I had to get home due to family circumstances. For that Greg, I am sorry.

I don’t claim to know much about tuning but I do know that people get caught up in the moment. During the dyno tuning phase of his project, Greg’s s/c’ed MM was dyno’ed at least a dozen times without incident between two different speed shops. He was trying to get the tune perfected before distribution to potential customers by those who he thought were the best people to do it considering geographic circumstances.

I do know that his knock sensors were pulling back timing because of the data logging software employed during the last two sessions... and I also know that a tell-all data log file was destroyed when everyone got caught up in the moment after the session under such intense scrutiny here. Greg still has the flawed tune that damaged his engine but that doesn't much matter. Whether it be SCT, Diablo, or whatever, tuning software is like a loaded gun ready to shoot a hole in someone’s block in the wrong hands. Unfortunately Greg learned the hard way and didn’t handle it as some would have liked in retrospect.

Greg allowed me to observe his dyno sessions from the beginning. He only knew me from the site and I think he welcomed my company because we are both Marauder enthusiasts. I think if he was all that worried about what could happen on the dyno he wouldn’t have let me in on his development. I’ve since tipped a few glasses with Greg and now consider him a friend. BTW, I also got a super-buddy deal of $5k w/ install on whatever # kit that is slated for my Marauder.

Mark, if you’d like to tip a few glasses with me at Cedar Falls next month I’ll tell you everything I know as truthfully as I know it. So would Greg if he comes. I've spoken with Greg and I think rght now he feels that nothing he says will resolve anything and this is your personal ax to grind.

IMHO this bickering has gone on long enough between you two. Peace, please.

F-16

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Since I am the owner of the first kit, I have a right to comment since I have been referred to.

I knew that Greg was having tuning problems in Kansas City and was told that his car was damaged on the dyno.

I knew that due to the fact SCT dealers in Kansas are clowns a car would have to be provided in Orlando for tuning (with people I assumed had more knowledge, a false assumption). The need for tuning was there and I supplied the car. As I stated in my other post Greg and I worked out a deal, I would get a free custom tune from SCT Orlando, if I was satisfied I would pay half. I then would have 30 days from that point to continue driving the car. If at any time I did not like the kit I could have sent it back without paying anything, or asked for the half I had paid back.

I knew fully the kit was not complete at that time!

And I am no fool. I would have asked for the half $$ back before I returned the kit, and if I did not get it I would have kept the kit for half price, if the kit had failed to meet my expectations.

The reason I did not send the kit back was because it was not flawed! Quality tuning has been supplied from Diablo and is no longer an issue. The kit's fit and finish, drivability, and ability to produce large amounts of TQ and HP have now exceeded my expectations.

The only other true glitch was corrected at Carfixer's house within a few minutes, not a problem.

The kit is now in 100% full working order and any person buying it will find it working trouble free without worry.

Greg had no reason to suspect that SCT tuning is crap until he was confronted with it in Kansas. I had no reason to suspect that SCT tuning was crap and the owners highly unethical, engaging in sabotage with a competing vendor until I was confronted with these issues in Orlando.

The tuning portion was unavoidable, but that is SCT's fault complimented by the meddling of DR!

So what is the problem?

If the dyno mishap is such an issue in Kansas, call the man, end of story.

And to suggest that DR is more honest is the biggest joke of all, especially to us FL and GA members!
I just purchased my 2004 Black Marauder a few weeks ago. TMAC seams to be a straight foward guy who has everyones best interest in check. This DR. guy seams to be one not to trust ,if I'm understanding this correctly. It seams also that the Procharger kit from this guy Greg is a good S/C kit. In the near future I plan on S/C ing ,maybe a kit I should consider.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
F-16 said:
I just purchased my 2004 Black Marauder a few weeks ago. TMAC seams to be a straight foward guy who has everyones best interest in check. This DR. guy seams to be one not to trust ,if I'm understanding this correctly. It seams also that the Procharger kit from this guy Greg is a good S/C kit. In the near future I plan on S/C ing ,maybe a kit I should consider.

Then why did you say "it's a nice kit" in another thread? You claim ^^^ not to know anything about these supercharger kits or the stories behind them, and there are only three Procharger Marauders finished right now.

F-16

Established Member
tallboy said:
Then why did you say "it's a nice kit" in another thread? You claim ^^^ not to know anything about these supercharger kits or the stories behind them, and there are only three Procharger Marauders finished right now.
I do as much reading as possible on on parts for the Marauder since I purchased mine, I had a ProCharger on my Mustang a while back until I sold it . Didn't have any problems with it at all. I also understand that Trilogy has a nice kit for the Marauder also. As far as storys I only know what I read . And as always their's always 2 side's. My gut feeling is this Guy TMAC had something happen to him & If I'm going to spend my hard earned money on something I like to know as much as possible about it before I make a purchase.

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
2 things become apparent, Tmaac is a LEO and a Penis.

Anyone that uses his position as a LEO and promotes some product is a penis.

Even if you didnt promote the product all your gushing of pure venom is apparent your a Penis and head case too.

let it go........let it go............ go to your happy place.......... :cuss:

bigdogjim

Simlply Complicated
Established Member
Agree.........

Faststang23 said:
Enough, has been said thats not what this site is for, so lets end this. No rebutal posts are needed.
Problem some members like to stomp thing to death and still keep stomping.

Users who are viewing this thread