Fish Tank for sale 125 gallon

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
I have a complete setup for sale includes tank, stand, canopy, lights, 2 fluval 404 3 power heads, heater, python vacuum system, all decorations, and all of the fish (African Cichlids)

The tank is up and running right now,so if anyone wants to see it before they buy it The tank is made by all glass 8 years old, everything is in good shape the tank has a few scrathes on the inside due to cleaning with the algae cleaner a piece of crushed coral got stuck in it and scratched it.
If anyone knows anything about tanks you'll know that I have a good bit of money invested. So as they say my loss your gain PM me for more details and pricing and delivery options

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
I'll have photos today, no reasonable offers will be turned down. If cash is tight for anyone you can charge it I'm looking for some car parts

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
Here are some pics of the tank

100_1686.jpg

100_1689.jpg

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
I just got home from trying to buy a persons 125...but she was a asking $175 not 5 large. Wish I had the money, I can't even give you a reasonable offer :(

Good luck, and nice looking tank

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
its Jose! The tank made it to Mike's place safe and sound but we had a few fish casualties. Nice meeting you bud.

Last edited:

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
Stupid dog.

Ya that damn tank was a monster. I really appreciate the help Jose. Of course the wife hates it and thinks its ugly. She might get smacked w/ any more negative comments lol.

And it was nice meeting you Rob.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
Stupid dog.

Ya that damn tank was a monster. I really appreciate the help Jose. Of course the wife hates it and thinks its ugly. She might get smacked w/ any more negative comments lol.

And it was nice meeting you Rob.

It was nice meeting you also, glad you got it home in one piece.

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
The big fat yellow Mbuna, another blue Mbuna, and the only one I really really liked..the peacock.

But, dang it looks kick as w/ my moonlighting

Users who are viewing this thread