First upgrade

SVT Tyler

Established Member
well ill just do either and air filter or buy and intake. really liking the look of the jlt ram air maybe if i could find a used one somewhere. opinions would help guys! kinda want it to look good under the hood. i mean the k&n fifpk is what i was thinking but its 220$ on cj poney's site and the ram air is just 260...so i dont know. my cars bone stock and figured and intake first would be good.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Didn't you already have a thread about this? Could have sworn I already saw a thread somilar to this from you. Don't mean to be rude, I just thought you already asked.

no silencer, free flowing filter call it a day. If you're looking for some show in the bay, than get the JLT RAI. End of thread/

4valved

Banned
To be honest its not going to ad much power as we told you via other thread, but... if you want to change the way it looks and sounds go for it its your money man youll be happy with it

GO FOR IT.

SNK_RATH

Established Member
Do exhaust or a short throw ...

Even if your not fast ,with exhaust ...you'll sound like a monster !!! lol

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
O/r h or x pipe and a car back and lower it. k&n cone filter for stock tube

Did you consider 4.30's as a first mod?

Gears = O.O

4.30 or a shifter or exhaust. Spend 220 the right way

Do exhaust or a short throw ...

Even if your not fast ,with exhaust ...you'll sound like a monster !!! lol

Same things I've told you Tyler. An intake isn't going to do anything, I have no idea why you want one. Exhaust, shifter, subframes, springs. Which ever order you want.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
Get some tires, and a shifter to prolong breaking your t45 (because lets be honest - you're going to break it).

Once these have been purchased - learn to drive. It will be more valuable than any part you ever buy for the car.

Domindart

94 cobra
Established Member
I would never put 4.30's in my car, way to steep, but I would put 3.73 in my car which I want to later.

Gears or exhaust, buy a used shifter, they are everywhere. I have the Pro5.0 in my car.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I would never put 4.30's in my car, way to steep, but I would put 3.73 in my car which I want to later.

Gears or exhaust, buy a used shifter, they are everywhere. I have the Pro5.0 in my car.

Some may agree, some may disagree but you should never have a 3.XX any gear in a modular. Pushrod yes or f/I yes.

This shouldn't come to another gear argument tho lmao but an intake is worthless like stated before and repeatedly

If you want one and are dead set no one will talk you out of it, get a mass air hat adapter and a k&n filter. There's your homemade ram air for 1/4 the price...

slow2v

GONE
Established Member
456s or dont bother
i picked up .3 and 3 mph from 410s to 456s and my city mpg increased

i recommend a 28 tall tire for DD mode and 26 for racing/track

Users who are viewing this thread