First track day video with the Boss. Las Vegas Mustang 50th birthday celebration.

BADBOSS

Established Member
First track day video with the Boss. Las Vegas Mustang 50th birthday celebration.

Here is a video my son put together of my first track day with the Boss. Really happy with the car and how it performed. This was in the intermediate class so I thought I did ok. Never got passed all day, and passed many GT 500's.
Would love feedback! trying to get better...

Cam

http://youtu.be/ffWv5v4eDSM

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
Looked like fun, I'm thinking of joining either NASA or some other org and start doing track days myself.

Was that your first track day ever or just with the boss?

Sirl

Established Member
Nice job driving,
can maybe tighten up on a couple of the apex's, but good good, smooth.
Little shuffle steering in the first clip too, but thats just preference.

Where are those dunes?? THAT looks like fun!!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Looked like fun, I'm thinking of joining either NASA or some other org and start doing track days myself.

Was that your first track day ever or just with the boss?

If he was in intermediate, it wasn't his first rodeo.
You for sure should give it a try if you're thinking about it.

BADBOSS

Established Member
Thanx for the feedback guys. Yes my very first race and therefore the first race in the car. I had a great instructor in the pre drive class who told me to focus on being smooth as possible and just hit my lines. i know I need to be more patient in the big 270 sweepers as I turned early a couple of times and scrubbed through a couple of turns. Overall I was really happy with my day and I am now hooked on road racing! Dunes are the Oregon Dunes in Coos Bay and Crescent Dunes in central Nevada.

bFoxGt500

Established Member
Nice Job! Unusual to be in an intermediate group for the first time - but looked like you handled it quite well. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread