First track day video with the Boss. Las Vegas Mustang 50th birthday celebration.

BADBOSS

Established Member
Here is a video my son put together of my first track day with the Boss. Really happy with the car and how it performed. This was in the intermediate class so I thought I did ok. Would love feedback! Never got passed all day, and passed many GT 500's

Cam

http://youtu.be/ffWv5v4eDSM

86Fbody

Established Member
Looks like a huge course, nice a fast but also technical in spots. I would also post this in the Open Track section as you may get some better pointers from instructors and other track rats. It does look like around some corners you were fighting the car to bring it in back in, after what I will say looks like turn 2, after the start/finish. I think this kept happening because you were early apexing the corner and that cause you to push out, if you went deeper into the straight section and then turned in to hit the apex late you will exit closer to the right of the track and therefore not have to fight to get setup for the next corner.

BADBOSS

Established Member
Oh yeah! Waiting on 2015 Ford Racing school dates at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah :banana::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread