First time posting Pics of my 99 cobra

thething313

Established Member
Well i cleaned her up yesterday, and decided to finally take some pics. Let me know what you guys thing, and be nice about the stalker body kit it was on there when i bought the car

DSC_0409.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0390.jpg

DSC_0383.jpg

lafave

Cop didn't see it....
Established Member
I'm embarrassed that you drive a car that actually says STALKER on the back. I can't believe they would even make that. I can't believe someone would actually buy that. I can't believe that someone would buy that from someone who installed that, leave it, then wash it.

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
Lose the kit, throw some 10.5 out back, 03 front, 04 saleen rear, saleen sides. Neato

thething313

Established Member
dude I love the hood!!! I'll trade you hoods if you're interested?

just have a stock 02 GT hood w/ scoop.

you got anymore pics of hood shots?

if you are serious i will sell it to you, sorry i couldnt trade but i would be replacing it with a stock cobra hood. and if you are being a dick the GTFO

as for everyone else i know i have to change some stuff out on the car, im actually trying to sell it right now, thanks for the imput and please no comments like who would but the car like that, and other stuff of that nature. thanks

Last edited:
if you are serious i will sell it to you, sorry i couldnt trade but i would be replacing it with a stock cobra hood. and if you are being a dick the GTFO

as for everyone else i know i have to change some stuff out on the car, im actually trying to sell it right now, thanks for the imput

nope not being a dick, I love that hood. that's the type of hood going on my car, but I won't be putting the rest of the kit on lol.

sent ya a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread