First time out!!!

BawseOG

Established Member
First time out at the track, made 3 passes... I'm hooked!!!! It was a Friday night 1/8 event and it was awesome. I have a 01 gt, o/r x pipe, accufab 75mm tb, steeda upper and lower control arms, ebiach springs and a Diablo predator tuner, with bald tires. My first two runs were 10.xx at 71 then 73 lol. And on the third pass 9.8 at 75 so I was improving each run, but still slow. The third pass was against the only other 2v, and I out ran him, so that felt good. Next event is on the 3rd of April, I plan on getting better tires, because I spun thru 1st gear on all 3 runs and maybe a plenum to go along with the throttle body. Looking forward on improving my times. Out of curiosity what do 2v with simply mods like mine usually run?

BawseOG

Established Member
Thanks for the reply bro, yeah I agree with you, I'll never miss an event again!!! All I could think about is my next pass. I want to get a wet kit with a 100 shot sometime soon to be more competitive.

BawseOG

Established Member
Homestead speedway. Next event is on April 3 I'm gonna be there no matter what. I'm also going to look into moroso over at west palm beach, to see what events they have, cause once a month is not enough !!!! Btw thanks for the tuner by far my favorite mod, it woke the car up big time, I recommend it to every one. If I wanted to further tune the car myself, how would I go by that, would I need to purchase a software program to modify every parameter, and also when I plug the tuner with the car running Im able to see all the different parameters and see what the car is doing but I don't know how to read it. Do you have something with the definitions of what each thing is? Sorry for all the questions, just a young cat trying to learn!!!! Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread