First time on the dyno with the Cobra...

SVT_Steph

Established Member
Put the Cobra on the dyno today on my lunch break. I want to get a baseline before I put the pulley and the other more important mods on the car.

With an off road X, Flowmaster mufflers, and a JLP CAI, it did 398 hp @ 387 tq.

I've got the 2.93 pulley to go on and eventually will have the blower ported. But I'm pretty happy for now.

:-D

DitchTehFish

Established Member
A chick that drives a Cobra, hot! Anyhow, run a full catback, not just the mufflers. I'd stay away from slowmasters. Either a K&N FIPK or JLT intake. Currently, your HP seems a bit down, but your TQ is pretty good.

SVT_Steph

Established Member
DitchTehFish said:
A chick that drives a Cobra, hot! Anyhow, run a full catback, not just the mufflers. I'd stay away from slowmasters. Either a K&N FIPK or JLT intake. Currently, your HP seems a bit down, but your TQ is pretty good.

I'm definitely ditching the flowmasters. Going to go with Magnaflow I think. Thanks btw.

03CobraDude

SSSNAKE04 said:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Users who are viewing this thread