First Time On The Dyno With Cobra

93SVT#18

Established Member
Went to the dyno today and put down 409.1 horse power and 392.0 torque sae corrected with just the mods in my signature. What do you guys think? Are these numbers good or not for the few mods i have? Should it be higher, lower, or is this a good basic range?

rcknrol

Established Member
I don't know if the catted X did anything for you. On my '03, all I have is MAC cat back and JLT and made 409 hp and 403 tq.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
seems about right, maybe about 10rwhp down from what I have seen, but that could be weather conditions etc, other factors

93SVT#18

Established Member
When you say is is down, is everyone here using sae numbers or what. Because it actually put down 419 uncorrected. Just curious because some use one number and others use the other. From what i understand the sae numbers are what it should put down any given day (for example it should make that on a 100 degree day), and the uncorrect is the numbers that it actually put down. Is this right. Please correct me if i am wrong. What number should i post? Thanks.

Chucko

Palindrome
Established Member
Get yourself a Predator. Your combo plus the Predator "performance" tune should add about 20rwhp or so.

My numbers and mods are in my sig.

93SVT#18

Established Member
Yea, that is going to be my next mod in preperation for the pully. The air fuel ratio is a little fat so i know there is more on the table. Hope to order one from mile high dyno before to long. Going to the track next weekend and see what it will do. Worked off a set of 275's nittos from a friend of mine that are about half wore out so i hope this will help. Should still have a plenty of runs left in them. Want to get 315's, but these will work for now.

Users who are viewing this thread