first time at the track

03mach1ne

Established Member
So I took my bone stock 03 mach 1to the drag strip this weekend and was a little disappointed. It was my first time ever at the track and I ran a 14.1 at 101 with a passenger. I'm o planning to get some 4.10, lca, tune and maybe an intake. Mostly tho I need to practice. What times should I be putting down at my experience level?

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
was it your first time ever, or your first time with this particular car? What was your 60' time? 14.1 @ 101 with a passenger doesn't seem too far off at all, especially if it was your first time with a poor 60'. Depending on how much your passenger weighs, that could have been something like a 13.9 @ 102-103.

03mach1ne

Established Member
was it your first time ever, or your first time with this particular car? What was your 60' time? 14.1 @ 101 with a passenger doesn't seem too far off at all, especially if it was your first time with a poor 60'. Depending on how much your passenger weighs, that could have been something like a 13.9 @ 102-103.

It was my first time ever. And my 60 time was 2.2 I think. Not that great but I guess it's decent for my first time

rotarymagic

Established Member
bone stock mach 1s stick cars will go low 13s in decent D/A and high 12s in mineshaft air with good drivers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread