First time at a track ever...

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
Never touched a track till this past sat. at Mason Dixon in Md. 2003 cobra, stock other then cat back, cai and short throw shifter... (Last dyno was 417.6hp and about 389Tq at the wheels...)my best 1/4 mile run was a 12.539 @ 113mph with a 60ft somewhere around a 2.0XX (at work don't remember exact, it was 2.0+some change)

This is on the stock F1's. I was VERY pleased with this. Does this sound right to everone else's experiance??

I am looking forward to getting a chip and pulley.. After I get a chip and pulley (not sure if I should get a 2.80 or a 2.93)... what HP and 1/4 et and mph should I expect?? (based on my previous mods/runs) Will I be able to run 11's?? if so, how deep would you guess??

Just trying to get some ideas on what mods should be next (trying to touch 11's without breaking the bank...)
:beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Great times for your modifications. Pulley and chip should definately get you flirting with 11's. Pulley and chip should get you in 450 to 460 rwhp range.

Having a Pony Trail from Rockville thru Virginia on Saturday. Any of you NOVA Terminators interested?

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
Yeah, I was reading about the pony trail ride comming up.. I think it will depend on if my wife has to work as to weither or not I will be going or not...

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I can't make it.
frown.gif
.....I'll be in Cali for my job. The silver 03 and blue GT from my sig should be there.

nj7703

Established Member
Great times, i went to the track 1st time ever too of Friday, my time in my sig. Great job:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread