First ticket!

440sprint

Established Member
Local familiar street but late & in a hurry! Going 55 in a 45 & forgot to look for motorcycle cop!

My '13 Shelby saved me! Cop had to see engine & hear more great exhaust note. He only gave me a fix-it ticket for not having my registration in the car (bumb move). He even liked that I had my front licence plate & frame in my trunk and said to leave it off & not to drill holes in the front bumper of such a special car! I didn't tell him that it was a drill-less frame.

It's VERY hard to keep this TALL-GEARED monster calmed down & not drawing attention, but being white & stripe-less probably helps!

Last edited:

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Local familiar street but late & in a hurry! Going 55 in a 45 & forgot to look for motorcycle cop!

My '13 Shelby saved me! Cop had to see engine & hear more great exhaust note. He only gave me a fix-it ticket for not having my registration in the car (bumb move). He even liked that I had my front licence plate & frame in my trunk and said to leave it off & not to drill holes in the front bumper of such a special car! I didn't tell him that it was a drill-less frame.

It's VERY hard to keep this TALL-GEARED monster calmed down, but being white & stripe-less probably helps!

not all PD's are bad... you got a cool dude:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread