first ticket- stop sign

ryanjoachim

Established Member
did a rolling stop at a stop sign cop caught me gave me a stop sign violation was curious im just worried about my insurance going up?

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
take defensive driving or get deferred adjudication to keep it off your record.

NEVER EVER EVER just plead guilty and pay it, that WILL make it go on your record, and possible insurance going up.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Im just wanting to know after i pay the ticket will my insurance go up since this is considered a moving violation?

Call your insurance company and ask seems like a logical starting point to me.:poke:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Im just wanting to know after i pay the ticket will my insurance go up since this is considered a moving violation?

Call your insurance company and ask seems like a logical starting point to me.:poke:

I'm not sure if people missed it...but this is a section for LEO related questions. Maybe we need an insurance agent section on svtp. :shrug:

The insurance questions come up quite a bit on here.

oldmodman

Established Member
Maybe we need an insurance agent section on svtp. :shrug:

The insurance questions come up quite a bit on here.

Do you really think that a red blooded SVT member would admit to being an insurance agent?

Kind of like a LEO being a meter maid. It's a necessary job but just doesn't sound right when you are at the bar talking about yourself to the ladies.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Do you really think that a red blooded SVT member would admit to being an insurance agent?

Kind of like a LEO being a meter maid. It's a necessary job but just doesn't sound right when you are at the bar talking about yourself to the ladies.

This sounds like a job for IT REPAIRMAN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread