First suspension upgrades on 15/16 GT ideas?

svtfanlv

Established Member
Going to order a suspension kit next week during these black friday sales. Was pretty set on an Eibach kit, just springs and sway bars...

Anyone have any info/reviews on this or other kits?

roguestang001

Established Member
I went with Eibach sportlines, BMR sway bar kit, and their cradle lockout kit. Very happy with the stance, handling, and feel. The only thing I would think about doing different is going with the BMR springs instead of the sportlines. Kelly is their Mustang guru, and he told me a lot of work went into theirs. They liked the look of the sportlines, but the camber was just a tad off for the geometry. So their springs have a slight rake; similar to the Eibach prokit.

svtfanlv

Established Member
i went with BMR springs, no sway bars yet that will come next! thanks for the info

I went with Eibach sportlines, BMR sway bar kit, and their cradle lockout kit. Very happy with the stance, handling, and feel. The only thing I would think about doing different is going with the BMR springs instead of the sportlines. Kelly is their Mustang guru, and he told me a lot of work went into theirs. They liked the look of the sportlines, but the camber was just a tad off for the geometry. So their springs have a slight rake; similar to the Eibach prokit.

josephcostello

Established Member
Eibach Pro kit is what I run on mine. Nice drop and doesn't ruin ride quality. 37M2Tom.jpg
mpQGmca.jpg
g64Y8f3.jpg

PIKE5.0

Established Member
I had sportlines, loved the drop. But, when I overhauled the rear suspension with the full BMR catalog lol.. I swapped to BMR springs. Overall better ride, and definitely better performance. I went with Vikings in the rear, but still only have stock PP shocks with BMR springs up front.

So I'm still undecided what else to do with the front as well.

mike.s

Established Member
I had sportlines, loved the drop. But, when I overhauled the rear suspension with the full BMR catalog lol.. I swapped to BMR springs. Overall better ride, and definitely better performance. I went with Vikings in the rear, but still only have stock PP shocks with BMR springs up front.

So I'm still undecided what else to do with the front as well.

pics?

Users who are viewing this thread