First study of its kind: Lanza's DNA will be analyzed.

Planter

Banned
Why not do mri's on his brain? see what that reveals.

I hope somehow this will tell us something, but I have a bad feeling if it does, the anti-privacy advocates will have fuel to their fire to cry "Minority Report" type criminalization if people before crimes even happen.

damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Why not do mri's on his brain? see what that reveals.

I hope somehow this will tell us something, but I have a bad feeling if it does, the anti-privacy advocates will have fuel to their fire to cry "Minority Report" type criminalization if people before crimes even happen.

damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

+1 if they find something that could have lead to it...

(all hypothetical)

a). how could they be certain said trait will always have this outcome in people?
b). will that mean the entire public will need DNA testing to screen for these things or maybe perhaps people who commit some sort of crime or have a mental history...
c). what would be done to the people that have said trait...monitoring, treatment, etc...

While something was incredibly wrong with these individuals I'm not sure DNA would be the first place I would look...

Family History and individual events that the suspect took place in .I feel would play more of a part in crazy than DNA.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
In order to find anything worthy I would think the same study would have to be done on several persons who've committed similar crimes.

Users who are viewing this thread