First Start Up Vid!!!

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Here is my first start up video I was promising. Have to remember this startup is untuned. I just newly installed Comp 106100's and degree'd them to 110/116, Mac Longtubes, Lethal O/R X, UPR Tubular K, March pulleys, 39lbs injectors, 90mm LMAF. It is now Fully Tuned by Justin at VMP and has full exhaust but this video as I stated was first start up and just open longtubes. Doesn't really want to idle but it does now thanks to Justin. I hope to get a video of it completely set down and driving soon.

Enjoy :beer:

Oh BTW I have already surprised a couple Terminators with it :rockon:

1999 Cobra First Start up Comp 106100 - YouTube

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Very nice! What kind of numbers did it post? Did you do the install yourself?

So glad to see more guys go with cams. They rock. The sound is incredible.

Awesome, ill be going with these one day. How was the install?

Thanks guys and yes I did install all this myself in my baby ass Garage, as you can tell :beer: I haven't gotten it to the dyno for numbers but It does pull very hard. Hopefully in the next month or so I will get it to the dyno and see what numbers, I am hoping 360-370 whp. The install wasn't THAT bad. It was very time consuming and took 4 days to get the driver side degree'd correctly and 10 minutes on the other side. I am glad I did this because now I have the "know how" to work on them. It sat for a total of almost 3 months because I was only working on it a few hours at a time and I took break from working on it as well. I wasn't in much of a rush :rolling: Just glad she is back on the road!!! :rockon::burnout:

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Sounds like a beast bro! Great job!

You're really making me want cams even more......

Thanks buddy and DO IT!!! It is worth the pain and frustration and really is't that hard to do when you actually figure it out. I just went ahead and did it since I had my motor pulled for other various reasons...*cough cough* Top Left Hand bellhousing Bolt....Completely Stripped...*cough cough* Hopefully I get a newer video up with it running through the O/R X and my Stingers. It sounds really good and just plain NASTY as WOT :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread