first start up vid

carkrazy

Nitrous Junkie!
Established Member
10:5:1 compression, stroked to 302c.i.,Kellog crank, diamond pistons, Manley H-beam rods, ported heads, over sized valves, and custom grind cams. I will be spraying a 200 shot. it's open header in the vid but you get the idea. should pull close to 8000rpm. Tunining it Saturday with Mike Schimmack at Lujan Motorsports in Miami.

Ronnie Crawford N/A 4V - YouTube

Last edited:

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Freaking A that sounds good. I wish we had no emissions laws in CA. I'm building my motor as we speak and I would love to do cams

SNK_RATH

Established Member
WOW !!! :bowdown: What exhaust setup are you going to run ? It sounds so freakin NASTY !!!!! :rockon:

carkrazy

Nitrous Junkie!
Established Member
Thanks guys. I'm running Kooks 1 3/4 headers. VRS exhaust is close to me and they did a custom 3" stainless exhaust with no cats and magnaflow 3" mufflers. it sounds amazing.

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
Rick, whats the specs on the cams? Sounds around 240*ish. I'm gonna guess 385/335 sae.

Last edited:

carkrazy

Nitrous Junkie!
Established Member
Rick, whats the specs on the cams? Sounds around 240*ish. I'm gonna guess 385/335 sae.

you gussed right...I'll let you know what it makes on saturday when it gets tuned. I'm thinking closer to 400 but we'll see.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Awesome build, car sounds like a monster! Are you going to spray the 200 shot for a dyno pull as well? I'd like to see the results!

you gussed right...I'll let you know what it makes on saturday when it gets tuned. I'm thinking closer to 400 but we'll see.

Now that's what I call a gear head! That's pretty awesome.

carkrazy

Nitrous Junkie!
Established Member
Awesome build, car sounds like a monster! Are you going to spray the 200 shot for a dyno pull as well? I'd like to see the results!

Now that's what I call a gear head! That's pretty awesome.

staring off with a 150 shot. I wouldn't be able to finish the new nitrous set up in tiime for saturday so i'm just going to use what i have already. but yes, I will be spraying it on the dyno saturday.

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Sounds amazing, love N/A builds. Be sure to post the dyno vid... or any more videos for that matter!

dkehzrd

Id rather be drifting
Established Member
Im interested in seeing what it puts down. My NA long block just finished being built. A little more extreme than what you have, but I would love to have a baseline and see how it handles the NO2

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Sounds awesome, congrats on getting it together. Can't wait to see the dyno vids and see the charts!

SpittingCobra

Established Member
That 3" exhaust makes a big difference in the sound. Would love to toss my 2.5" system in the trash and get that sound. Cams would be nice too..

Users who are viewing this thread