First race with my new cobra!!

Kingcobramike

Established Member
Alright first off I havent gotten to race anything with this car yet ive pretty much just ran it around and learned how to drive it, its a 98 with the vortech supercharger all the possible motor work that it can have done dynoat 536 on pump gas.if someone wants to host pics that would be cool cuz id love to show it off. But anyways I ran this silver SS camaro with my lightning last month from a drop and he wasted me!! I mean a few cars he beat me by, talked to the guy hes runnin a 150 shot of nos and some other motor work, so we ran tonight from about 50 first, i was in 3rd, by the time i caught 4th i had my back bumper at his front wheels then i shut down about 120 and i guess u could say i had a car on him, then we ran from about a 15mph roll. That was crazy both cars slid and i got about 2.5 cars on him by about 125mph. So im very happy with this car. and yea if anyone wants to take me up on the pics id apreciate it. thanks guys

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
GREAT KILLS!!! Nice to get a little pay back. I bet right now he's up pacing trying to figure out what to do to his car to get you back in his rear view mirror!

Users who are viewing this thread