First Post

70GT6

Established Member
Hi All
Been lurking for a little while, gathering all kinds of information (thank you)
and figured that it was about time i finally got around to posting due to recent events.

Picked her up yesterday...

20130615_145139.jpg

70GT6

Established Member
sThanks all.
Mustangc- I have a couple of other cars that are interesting to play with, a Magnum SRT8, and Crossfire SRT6. The SRT6 is kind of what spoiled my on hating to drive a car w/o a supercharger. The little Crossfire has a tune, pully, and a rearend update. It pus\ts out about 410hp at the crank and is a blast to drive. So when I started hearing abot the GT500 it sounded perfect for the next fun car to add.
Still getting back to getting used to a stick, been a while.
So far loving the sound (v6 just is NOT the same) power is pretty amazing as well...on the trip home from the dealer I think the toll both lady is still wondering what the hell pulled out of her lane so loudly and so quickly. It kinda looked like a "starting gate" to me ;)

Other than that, the ride home got a lot of stares, smiles, waves, thumbs-ups, and quite a few times a picture was taken.

Still building some experience before really making an opinion.

Washed, polished, and made room in the garage, and programed the opener.

Been hooked on Mopar for quite a while, last Mustang was an '84 convert that quickly got a built 351 and a 5 spd installed, that was about 15 years ago.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Last edited:

Fastfish420

Established Member
I two have always owned Chrysler performance cars I actually work for Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep dealer have for almost 20 years and just got rid of a 2010 Plum Crazy Purple SRT8 Challenger for a car identical to yours.This is my first Mustang and so far I love this car!!

Congrats to the purchase!

Blackdevil77

Established Member
Congrats on the car, looks awesome!

I two have always owned Chrysler performance cars I actually work for Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep dealer have for almost 20 years and just got rid of a 2010 Plum Crazy Purple SRT8 Challenger for a car identical to yours.This is my first Mustang and so far I love this car!!

Congrats to the purchase!

I like the original name of "plum crazy purple" before it became "plum crazy purple." Wish they'd bring that name back, but they definitely won't lol.

Husky44

Established Member
Hi All
Been lurking for a little while, gathering all kinds of information (thank you)
and figured that it was about time i finally got around to posting
http://s9.photobucket.com/user/70gt6/media/20130615_145139.jpg.html

I KNEW it wasn't my paranioa kicking in... I can feel the hairs standing up on the back of my neck when you lurkers are around. :dw:

Welcome! Mopar guys are ok around here, as long as you have been disinfected first. :-D

Fastest color, BTW!

Users who are viewing this thread