First Pics of My SONIC BLUE!!!!!

SONICBOOST

Established Member
God i am in love with this car, its not half as clean as it will be on Monday but this is how it was when i picked it up. Cant wait to start modding!!

:
658255_1_full.jpg

658255_2_full.jpg

658255_3_full.jpg

658255_4_full.jpg

:bowdown

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
so i take it u bought it used? how many miles? what kind of deal did u get? any mods on it yet?

SONICBOOST

Established Member
Nope, no mods yet, i am getting the loan Tomorrow morning to go pick the car up. I have a ton of things i plan on doing to the car....performance and appearance. Cant wait to get it here tomorrow and wash it and put a couple coats of Zaino on it!!!

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
Nice looking SB you lucky SOB....
Did you buy it new or was it a leftover new one at a dealership?
A dealership here still has a black 03 anniversary coupe in the showroom that I've been keeping an eye on since November of last year. If it is still there after the baby comes next month I just might buy it to have something with a back seat.

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
Originally posted by chevysRslow
Rainman - How much are they asking for the black anniversary coupe??
Sorry for the delay. They were down to $27k last time I spoke to the guy. They only offered me 19k for my 03 L with 21k miles on it so I took it right back home and put it in the garage! The sales manager told me point blank that he still has 3 L's on the lot he can't give away, he doesn't need a 4th. Oh well....

G-STANG

Established Member
Love sonic blue

I love the sonic blue colour on Cobra's. I'm waiting to see if I get my new job working for the city. If I do I want a sonic blue Cobra. The problem I see is that up here in Toronto there aren't to many sonic blue Cobra's around. I know of one vert and one coupe a buddies friend bought from the U.S. The car was in a rollover with 13,000 miles on it. I wonder if it was anyones car on the board here. Also Ford didn't make an 04 Cobra in sonic blue did they. Why ? My friend has a bright atlantic blue 2000 gt and everyone in Toronto thinks the car was painted. Don't see to amny blue stangs in Toronto. I see lots of them in the U.S though.

Koolaid_Guy

Beautiful car, gotta love that sonic blue :) Also i noticed a new f150 in the backround, you like your ford's don't yah :rockon: Beautiful car and you have a the best truck on the market to :thumbsup: Can't go wrong. Enjoy your cobra man :beer:

SONICBOOST

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. I already have my Borla Stingers sitting in my garage, just have to make time to put them on. I was going to put the Mac-Prochamber X pipe on too but i have been hearing that you lose power without a pulley (which is coming soon btw :) ) Next mod after exhaust will DEFINITLY be H&R supersport springs.....is there anything else i will need to do suspension wise when i put the H&R's on there??

Users who are viewing this thread