unibager

Established Member
jioopw.jpg
[/IMG]
jio048.jpg
[/IMG]
jiopja.jpg
[/IMG]

OK. I finally got my hands on a camera, I hope these work good - they looked OK before I uploaded them.
My mods so far are as follows,
Steeda rear billet LCA's.
Canuck 2" drop springs.
New front LCA (ford).
Steeda billet caster/camber plates.
KYB struts, shocks.
SLP cat-back.
Bassani X-pipe w/cats.
Croosed/slotted rotors x4.
245/40/17 Yokohama's.
1" wheel spacers on the rear.

As for the rest, she's still a work in progress. She's been in an accident, so I am working on her little by little. Anyway, I just thought I would share since I have seen alot of nice cars on this site. Maybe someday she will be fast too. :rollseyes

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
the pics work for me. sweet looking stang. is the wrecked place on the left rear quarter?if so it doesn't look too bad. just don't let the body shop fill it with bondo! good luck

unibager

Established Member
No, and yes. She was hit in the front, the back, and that little dent thing was from a love tap. Also, I agree - no bondo. Someday, wwhen all is well with the way the car operates I will have all the little dents, bruises, and missaligned stuff fixed.
Thanks for the compliment.
Oh, i forgot to put in that I stripped the rims of their factory paint. So if anyone was wondering how they look naturally - there it is.

unibager

Established Member
Thanks, I used to have a red 93 Lightning. I was going to go with a turbo kit and forget about ever towing. What are your plans?

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Unibager: Your cobra has a nice stance...level and just low enough w/o being overdone.

I'm not a big exhaust tip fan and would rather have stock looking 2 1/2 slash cut tips.

I wonder what the cobra wheels would look like w/a polished lip, original machined finished cap, and the "fan blades" a natural aluminum dull finish.... you know a finish like the original magnesium Halibrands wheels had, if you are old enough to remember them or know early hot rods well enough.

Last edited:

unibager

Established Member
cobra186 said:
I wonder what the cobra wheels would look like w/a polished lip, original machined finished cap, and the "fan blades" a natural aluminum dull finish.... you know a finish like the original magnesium Halibrands wheels had, if you are old enough to remember them or know early hot rods well enough.

Well, I slightly recall the mag wheels you speak of. In the pics, you can see that I used paint stripper to get the paint off, and reveal the natural aluminum. It also revealed the machined lip, and the caps are machined stainless. Kind of close to what you were thinking (maybe?).

Anyway, thanks for the compliments everyone. :beer:

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Looks nice :rockon: ... Man, I need to get my O.E Wheels back. Anyone have some they want to sell? :shrug:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
93 sssSVT said:
Looks nice :rockon: ... Man, I need to get my O.E Wheels back. Anyone have some they want to sell? :shrug:

I have a clean set of OEM 93 Cobra wheels w/caps, no tires, $500 + shipping

Users who are viewing this thread