First outting with my new DSLR and GB BOSS

SOCOMech

Established Member
I've had the Boss now since July but only had some average looking cell phone pics of it. Considering that Grabber Blue is done no justice in that form, I was forced to wait till I got my new camera before I attempted any real pics. I got my Canon T3i a couple of weeks ago and have only snapped a few pics to start familiarizing and learning it.......this is my first attempt at shooting the car and using the new camera, along with a little post processing in Lightroom. Pics were shot in RAW, manual focus and zoom. Of course, any feedback from the experts is welcome:bowdown:

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

I turned this one up a few notches but thought it turned out pretty cool like this.
IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

ibepressin

Established Member
I do don't proclaim myself to be an expert. Anyone that shoots knows every shoot is always a learning experience. That said your pics are much better than a lot of what I see posted on here as "my pro this or that" pictures. The only ones that don't work for me are #'s 5 and 7 from the top. #5 seems a bit too tightly cropped. It might work better with some space on the sides or cropped even tighter to a panoramic "real wide and low". #8 is what #7 should be as you got it right with #8, #7 just doesn't fit in the set. Please not trying to insult just trying to help imho. Your pics are really good just adding some constructive criticism. Nice work.

craig89gt

Established Member
I'd work on chopping out some of the "man made" stuff (light poles, telephone wires, ect) you've got a great camera (coming from a Nikon guy) and an awesome subject. Just take time to learn the camera and editing software. Def not a bad start

Z28

Established Member
Man I love the rear end on the 13' stangs, car looks great!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Sick Pics, GB has been the only color so far that the stock wheels look great on IMO.

SOCOMech

Established Member
Thanks guys for the comments and critique. Some of the pics were taken more off the cuff, these were just the ones that I played with in processing. As you can tell, I was mostly playing with having things in and out of focus for the most part....I know I can do a better job at lining up angles and such. Hopefully I'll get another shot soon and take more full view pics of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread