First Loss

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
Did I mention I fried my FRPS? Well here is how I did it...

Was being followed on the highway by a mid 2000 C32 AMG. Older guy driving. As soon as he got a chance he did a flyby while I was doing about 80. Thats great buddy, you have a supercharger too. So a little bit up the road I gave him a little flyby and he caught back up and gave me the thumbs up. I slowed a bit because I wanted 3rd at 60 but he wanted to stay at 80 so as soon as I dropped to 4th he punched it. He put about a car and half on me by the time I was nearing the top of 4th at around 120 and thats where I noticed I wasnt pulling like I should, and then it was like the car hit a brick wall. I went to 5th and it started bucking, and the rest is history.

Unfortunately I limped off the highway, and Mr AMG is going to brag to his buddies that he beat a Terminator. But no excuses, blowing up parts is losing.

But I should have whupped him :rollseyes

onebadsvt

Established Member
so your a pullied bolt-on cobra and thats ur first loss. you need to hang with some faster cars. i had a whipple cobra and ran with many cars that were faster than mine

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
so your a pullied bolt-on cobra and thats ur first loss. you need to hang with some faster cars. i had a whipple cobra and ran with many cars that were faster than mine

Trust me, I dont get the chance. Ive only ever ran and beat a Z28 and a bolt on/cammed EVO. Send em my way and Ill knock em down :rolling:

onebadsvt

Established Member
Trust me, I dont get the chance. Ive only ever ran and beat a Z28 and a bolt on/cammed EVO. Send em my way and Ill knock em down :rolling:

haha i said the same thing in my 600whp terminator untill i got hustled by a 710whp evo. also got my a$$ busted to a 1000+whp camaro. mainly just did that to see it run tho lol

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
True, we lose some, win some. I haven't had anyone try me in my 03 and i've owned it for 3 years. i'm sure that will change when i get to NC though. I'm sure it would have been a different story if your FRPS didn't crap out.

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
im from North Shore MA area and am always lookin for a good run. hit me up if you wanna do a few pulls.

Users who are viewing this thread