First kill with the SS

MystictealLt1

Established Member
Friday nights around here people usually meet at the local resturant Fuddruckers for little car meets. I decided to bring my car up there along with my buddies. A conv mustang gt rolls in with blue flames on it and puts his window down and immidately tells me I'll take on any of your cars right there. I just think to myself wtf? I tell him ill run him just for shits and giggles and he starts mouthing off again along with his wife in the passeneger seat telling me im in for a beating. After all the bullshit we roll through a light on the mainroad get to about 35-40 and im in 2nd gear. My buddy in the passenenger seat says on 3 go......well as soonm as he said that the stang jumps (didnt even count) he puts maybe 1/2 car on me until i get into 3rd and i put a car on him then the distance keeps getting worst as I get into 4th. Pretty much destroyed him but I wasn't cocky about it at all. He drove by me and I gave him a thumbs up, but in return I got the middle finger from him lol
Oh well theres my 1st kill story!

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
good kill. i don't understand some people, they just don't have a clue. someday, i will own an LS1 car, but my wife doesn't like the looks of camaros/firebirds, so maybe an LS1 swap into an RX7???

catch22

Established Member
kirks5oh said:
good kill. i don't understand some people, they just don't have a clue. someday, i will own an LS1 car, but my wife doesn't like the looks of camaros/firebirds, so maybe an LS1 swap into an RX7???

How bout a GTO? :D

getsomebeyatch

Established Member
Sweet kill some people are just retarded racers like the one you just ran.
Did you have a chance to find out his mods?
Oh yeah what size cam u got.

MystictealLt1

Established Member
no idea what mods he had, he was some older man with his wife just talking smack, it def has catback and nittos on the back. Heres all the mods on the car for getsomebeyatch
the mods on the car are....
six speed
225/225 .595/.595 114
grand sport wheels with nittos all around drag radials in the rear
hurst billet shifter
centerforce
ls6 with jantzer tb
thundervolt wires
all supporting cam parts(springs, retainers, all that)
viper spec t56
built 10 bolt with eaton posi
bmr subframe connectors
slp longtubes
slp dump tube
dynoed at 404.56 rwhp 379 torque

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
pick on someone your own size....i know i know he started it lol

Good kill man

MystictealLt1

Established Member
lol hey i wasnt gonna even run him until he challenged me haha there was a cobra there that I stayed away from tho...... I know when im beaten haha :thumbsup:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I hate people taht do that...as if no other car is faster...um, ok.

Nice kill ont he JERK

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Was the guy high or something. I mean who the hell drives around telling everyone they are going to beat them. Then they lose LOL and get all hurt.

Good kill

MystictealLt1

Established Member
who knows, hes mouthed off to a lot of people before. I'm not the first one he talked trash to so who knows maybe he smokes a couple joints before he comes out lol i dunno

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
SVTkel said:
Was the guy high or something. I mean who the hell drives around telling everyone they are going to beat them. Then they lose LOL and get all hurt.

Good kill

lots of people act like that

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
I take it the srt 4 smoked you both though right? Lol jk good run bro. Way to put him in his place. Take it easy

rmgtc01

Established Member
Wow you must have got lucky! Everybody knows that all camaros lose to mustangs. j/k

I hate it when people do that crap, no matter what they drive.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
SVTCOBRAKID said:
I take it the srt 4 smoked you both though right? Lol jk good run bro. Way to put him in his place. Take it easy

+1, even though the SRT4 wasn't racing. :bs:

Great kill man. Nice car there. I hate cocky bastards like that.

MystictealLt1

Established Member
ford_racer said:
+1, even though the SRT4 wasn't racing. :bs:

Great kill man. Nice car there. I hate cocky bastards like that.

thanks for the compliment buddy....but umm im confused about the srt4 thing lol there was no srt4 that night :dw:

getsomebeyatch

Established Member
MystictealLt1 said:
thanks for the compliment buddy....but umm im confused about the srt4 thing lol there was no srt4 that night :dw:
A lot of people that have srt4 think that they are unstoppable and they are just yankin your chain man.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
and an older guy to boot? what a jackass. :nonono: you probably could have made some good money on that race lol.

Users who are viewing this thread